Moonlight Embrace [Night Elf+Worgen RP]

The Shal’dorei sisterhood has already worked with the Kaldorei, healing and tending the land damaged by war and corruption. We cannot actively join the fight against those who damage sacred lands, because our own temple would be destroyed if we did. ((And also game mechanics. :S))

1 Like

Actually, that’s fair enough. Carry on.

2 Likes

Peace. Was it too much for anyone to ask for? The Ancient being pondered to herself as she sat overlooking a store of her own tomes, books and ledgers. Shifting her focus idly to the pages resting on the table before her.

Her work had only just begun, many of the Kaldorei people were still unaccounted for and were presumed dead, a product of the destruction wrought to Teldrassil. Lymeldra took it upon herself to sift through what she could and bring peace to the families of those still missing, confirming their demise for the most part through the use of her divination magic.

“Is there no end to this suffering?”

She thought to herself as she crossed another name from the list before her, another lost and at such a young age too. Snapping her out of her thoughts was the voice of the Warden she had come to know as friend, calling her to action. Enemies now united in purpose, a purpose rooted deeply in vengeance for those lost to the flames.

Howdy! Bumping the thread with a mediocre attempt at a little glimpse into Lymeldra’s state of mind!

I’ve taken over from Artharak in charge of the Loreweavers, so please don’t be afraid to direct any questions, queries or the like to me in that respect to the Mages or would-be Loreweavers out there I ask a simple question…

Why haven’t you enlisted yet?

I’m not Classist, I welcome all of you potential recruits.

2 Likes

A bump for one of my favorite guilds, with having one of my favorite GMs. :crescent_moon:

1 Like

This guild is growing so fast and has the nicest bunch of people. I look forward to being a part of this guild.

1 Like

We’re currently in Bashal’Aran, while we still hold it. If you have a reason to be here, fighting the Horde, come say hi! We’re as friendly as we are vengeful! That is to say… very, very friendly.

1 Like

Anaelisa? wtf is that anaelisa from the watchers guild?

We are still in Astranaar. Random RP and events are always been made. Personally, i haven’t seen Ashenvale this alive along with the other night elf guilds.

Seeking for a Kaldorei/Worgen guild then make your way over to Astranaar, someone is bound to meet and greet you.

1 Like

Moonlight Embrace are in Feralas battling the Horde who have entered the area. Splitting between Feathermoon Stronghold and the Ruins of Isildien the Alliance stand fast between these two locations. Ensuring the Horde do not press any further into Feralas.

3 Likes

The Moonlight Embrace are at The Grove of the Ancients for now with the rest of their allies.

We will most likely be moving out soon, if you have an interest in Night elf and worgen RP, seek us out.

3 Likes

Still working in Darkshore (old Darkshore), we are still mopping up some remaining presence of the Horde.

No challenge at all, between Elunes vengeance and Goldrinns fury, the Horde stood no chance.

Keen on joining, or even curious to what we are up too? You can find us in either Ashenvale or Darkshore.

1 Like

Greetings again, a large number of us have taken a good long travel to Karnum’s Glade. Whetr The Handmaidens of Elune prepare a ceremony.

Kaldorei and worgen have gather together here to watch it take place, even quite possably offer a open prayer to others.

The ceremony takes place this evening.

2 Likes

The Embrace are still back to Darkshore for another while. Looking for someone called ‘Magister’. The group of Kaldorei and Worgen have been hunting down this so-called titled person magister for a while now.

Searching cave after cave, small Horde camp after Horde camp, The Embrace has again been unsuccessful in finding him.

However, we plan ahead of raiding a Horde camp and finding the blasted Magister.

2 Likes

I can say it is a -complete- pleasure to RP with these lot. I have not Rp’ed Coltwin in YONKS and this guild and the community both IC and OOC has completely revived my love for this character and the Kaldorei / Worgen Rp scene.

Elunite RP will always be the best RP and nothing can take that from me.

I adore these guys and I can’t wait to see what adventures and heretical purging awaits.

2 Likes

Any Horde that goes near the area of Hunter Hill in the Southern Barrens will see nothing more than piles of bodies. A slaughter occurred there and any smart Horde member can see it was down by two particular races. Arrows in each body, claw and teeth marks of wolf like animals.

A Horde hunter can most likely find footsteps or even a trail leading back to Honor’s Stand. The Worgen and Kaldorei surely have proven they are out for vengeance.

1 Like

Well, we are still within the Southern Barrens. The Covenant of Teldrassil is still on the defence, though their last mission didn’t go so well as we gained high casualties. Hoping the next mission will go over better.

1 Like

After a short campaign in the Southern Barrens The Moonlight Embrace have returned to Ashenvale to remind the Horde who the land belongs too.

1 Like

Grandpa pokes his head out of his retirement out of his home to say this is the best black eyed heretic- I mean, Kaldorei guild out there. - Despite them slaying some Shal’dorei the other night, the non-followers of Elune that were taken can be pardoned, they were not true Elunites anyway.

Really, really lovely group of people. - Praise Haidene.

2 Likes

:eyes: That sounds like some heresy alright.

1 Like

Because you’ve never plotted against some of our fellow heretical Shal’dorei before.

MOON-POPE KNOWS YOUR LIES!

2 Likes