Moonlit Market: One Year Anniversary Edition

Moonlit Market
Horde RP Event

Date: 28th of March
Time: 20:00 (Server Time)
Faction: Horde

What is this Event?

To celebrate a whole year since the Melody’s founding, the Shal’dorei sisterhood invite all members of the horde to the city streets of Suramar once again for a night of markets and cultural exchange!

For ten thousand years the splendor and traditions of Suramar have been hidden from the outside world. Now the Moonlight Melody offers all the Shal’dorei and their allies a chance to gather and participate in a traditional Nightborne Faire: an evening filled with crafting, market and masquerade dancing.

Come join us for the many activities listed below, where you can explore and learn about various aspects of Shal’dorei culture and day to day lives.

The Market:

The residents of the Temple have prepared several market stalls in the main city with items of various natures. Do you wish to know more of the shal’dorei cuisine or connections? Perhaps you always admired the intricate shal’dorei clothing? Are arcane constructs more to your taste? Then come visit the market and see what you can learn and buy.

The Zoo:

Interested in seeing Azeroth’s best animal attraction? Come learn about the savage penguins, the mystical monohorns, or the friendly Lion. Buy souvenirs, be amazed and most importantly beware the Penguin enclosure. Join our lovely Priestess Darkwarden at Nine-Thirty at the Minagerie for a grand tour of Suramar’s most famous attraction!

Masquerade Ball:

There will be a masked ball on the upper levels of the city towards the end of the night, you will need a fancy dress or suit for this. (And the masquerade toy)

Rules:
  • Best Clothing
  • Be respectful
  • This is an event open to all horde, remember to work alongside your fellow men and women in this trying time.

OOC INFO

Hello everyone! With this event I happily invite all of the Horde community to attend!

We have openings in the Market! Just get in touch down bellow or contact an officer of the Melody in game and we can arrange a slot for the market! Market runners do not have to be Shal’dorei!

We very much look forward to seeing everyone there! Praise Haidene!

26 Likes

Me gonna make sure dere is speshul Anniversary Surprise Boxes at da market!

2 Likes

Automatically read that in Thalyssra’s voice xD.

Your event sounds nice! Will definitely come :>

Hopefully il get my mage leveled by then and make myself look a bit more presentable.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to visit the zoo and complain at the lack of Devilsaurs.

2 Likes

cool and good

2 Likes

Be there or be square

2 Likes

Is this a shameless bump or a cleverly placed update requesting more stalls? Who knows?

2 Likes

Someone asked for a clever bump and I said heyeayeayeayea. I said hey, what’s going on?

2 Likes

Sounds like a delightful event. Will probably attend.

3 Likes

It’d probably be too Great a risk to have, some insane adventurer would probably try to release it on the population again.

3 Likes

Ohno it seems I have family business that day! A real shame I can’t come and enjoy this wonderfull event! :frowning:

2 Likes

We will be there!
Not sure who’ll be trading as of yet, but it’s on the calendar!

5 Likes

This looks very cool, I love Suramar.

pokes Watrus we should go!

5 Likes

Is… is there a place I can dock me ship fer dis…?

2 Likes

Yes! Suramar is a port city after all! And you are indeed all welcome to come and trade whatever you like! (Within reason)

2 Likes

Will have a lot to stock upon den.

2 Likes

We should.
We absolutely should.
And so we shall!

8 Likes

Looking forward to this!

3 Likes

Small Update: Our Lunar Guard Captain will be hosting a Suramar Memorabilia stall for you to get all manner of souvenirs and Shal’dorei trinkets!

Our market will be largely open to any traders wishing to set up a stall also, however they will be handed on a first come first serve basis. Please contact us to reserve a spot.

4 Likes

Can’t wait, sounds epic!
The Trademarks will also set their little trading post. Come and trade if you want to see what we have in stock!

4 Likes