Morally Grey is looking for people with an interest in HC/M raiding!

Hi there!

We’re a friendly, welcoming and long standing Raiding and M+ guild looking for players interested in raiding next tier. We operate on the philosophy anyone is capable of raiding Heroic and Mythic in the right environment, and as such we have no experience requirements, but experience is always welcomed!

Roles we are open to recruiting:

• Melee DPS
  • Ranged DPS(Not augmentation Evokers)
  • Healers(Up for discussion)

Who are we?
Morally Grey is a guild that at its core has raided together since Warlords of Draenor. We are a diverse group of players that come from all experience backgrounds, ranging from cutting edge players all the way to entirely newly started WoW players.

Our core community is made up of veteran players and their friendship groups that have all combined with other like minded players along the way through recruitment on the realm to form a Guild that has consistently helped raise up those that join us and have a good time together, all while raiding 2 days a week.

When are our raid days?
When in progression mode we raid Sunday/Monday, 20:15 - 23:15 CET
While waiting for a new tier (like now) we raid Monday, 20:15 - 23:00 CET

I have no experience, you say you don’t require any, but how does that work?
While each person is different in regard to their needs, we have a team of long serving officers as well as Role leaders that can provide assistance and support in improving as a player while you raid with us. Our raid leading technique follows the ‘Limit’ method of thinking, in that the raid leader takes on as much responsibility and oversight as possible, so that you as a player can focus on what you do best!

I have mythic raiding experience, but this seems more beginner friendly?
Any sensible guild can only continue on for as long as we have by providing opportunities to all players. We understand there might be some apprehension, but many of us came from Mythic guilds that burnt out, collapsed or imploded. We aren’t going to be achieving Cutting Edge anytime soon, but mythic kill targets are easily within our raid teams skill capability, thanks to how we’ve helped players develop that wouldn’t normally have got the chance.

How can we contact you?
One of three ways:

• Feel free to respond under this post with a way for me to reach out privately
  • Add my discord and I’ll do my best to respond quickly: ‘carew’
  • Reach out to myself or another member in game on our server, if they aren’t an officer they’ll direct one of us to you!

We look forward to hearing from you, and have a good one!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.