More Chronicle Retcons

Oh, I can agree with that. I think trying to give a definite answer to the nature of gods, the creation of the universe, and fundamental forces is a stupid idea in general.

3 Likes

Me’dan got retconned and everyone was happy.

1 Like

There’s no rhyme or reason to this story anymore.

They exhausted their lore, made new stuff up on the spot with retchronicles and then realised that they can’t stick to it because their new idea was “cooler”.

There’s absolutely 0 reason to invest yourself in the setting due to how fast and loose they are with changing things to suit whatever half-baked idea they have.

The lore is broken.

Oh, come on, they even have verse now! At least a moment of it!

2 Likes

I like your sense of humor.

Sounds cool to me. Make Tauren be the ancestors of yaungol and not their magically mutated descendants.

1 Like

I rather have a cemented and solid foundation for the story, regardless of whether i like it or not, than live in a state of nebulous doubt regarding the game’s setting.

Because yeah, i’d rather they had kept orcs from being just another Titan offshoot, but i rather have said feeling over losing the races background to uncertainty and reduce to the lore to a mudfest of fanfics and players trying to push the view they prefer as the “right” one.

Eh, we both know that ship has sailed.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.