More DH races

We need more Demon Hunter races in this game! Please add Pandaren Demon Hunters as playable race/class combination <3 Love ya

4 Likes

Pandaren - No.
But you should be able to pick and chose your faction regardless of being a Nelf or Belf. Same goes for DKs.

9 Likes

I agree, I would play as undead or troll, but I am stuck with blood elf. And while I like how he talks now, I’m not a fan of blood elves, at least in the game, since in the game, they are somewhat… gay:)

The only reason I play blood elf is because I like the class too much.

6 Likes

I only want to be able to match eye glow with tattoo color. Right now I’m always playing with blindfold since I can’t stand the mismatch.

6 Likes

Hahahaha I literally have your problem with Shaman, I hate all but Forsaken and Belf. Ugh, how long will it take for them to lift these narrowminded unsatisfying restrictions. Ppl just wanna play both their fav class AND race. All these new customization features are just another stab in the back for ppl like us lmao. Have fun playing your broken wrists for another expansion though! :smiley:

1 Like

Tbh I’d love a (Z) troll or forsaken DH

3 Likes

For more Demonhunter races they would have to fit within the lore of the races to be able to become demonhunters. Only 1 race has pre established lore to be a “demon hunter” while 1 other race has the grounds of potential. The first race with pre established lore would be Zandalari troll with the demoniac tribe that consumed demon souls and used their powers like a demonhunter although they wouldnt be part of illidans demonhunters so the orderhall in legion wont make as much sesne but thats just a minor nit pick and i think blizzard could find a way. The second race that doesnt have lore but could work is void elf. Void elf events happened after legion so 1 or 2 demonhunters may have joined umbric in delving into the void after the legions defeat and became a void elf so that would work too. With the demonhuners now starting at level 10 with dks in shadowlands levels this would work for allied races with lore to be able to be demonhunters so there isnt that level 98 free starting level

4 Likes

People used to say the same about DK’s. ‘No, other races cannot become DK’s, Arthats is defeated etc’ But Blizzard could literally make a new starting zone which would basically be a tiny instance like the new allied race dk starterzone and have the nelf and belf dh’s from the Legion story (I forgot their names) perform a ritual where allied and old races could stick daggers in their eyes and become demon hunters.

5 Likes

yes ztrolls for life

3 Likes

Exactly, that would be all it takes. Do it Blizz and give us the Panda DHs we deserve.

1 Like

No suggestions make sense at all except belfs and nelfs. There is precedence for void elves but nothing on the horde side.

2 Likes

would love to play undead, but yeah… lore. not that i disagree, i like to keep things lore specific, not that blizzard still cares about it.

2 Likes

I also like to keep things lore specific. Some lore contradicting and arbitrary decisions that have been made concerning certain race/class combinations, does give me the impression Blizzard doesnt care about lore all that much.

Prime example would be nelf pally that became canon in Legion, but still isnt playable. Yet Tauren Pally became playable, even though Sunwalkers were never directly associated with Paladinism. Other than worshipping the Sun and only sharing some resemblance with Paladinism.

Doesnt line up with statements about their philosophy on combos available to the player. Seems like not all of their decisions are based on lore reasoning, but a matter of prioritizing resources and budget rather.

More combos would allow for more player expression and doesnt take away from a race’s dominant culture as we typically know it. Personalization is their focus for Shadowlands, so this would be the best timing for more race/class combos imo.

1 Like

If we go by Lore, only 2 more races would be accepted into the ranks of DH.
Draenor/Outland Orcs and Draenei.
Both races lost their homes and world to Demons, as have Nightelves and Bloodelves.

4 Likes

Sounds pretty viable, the seed is def there.

3 Likes

I mean with Legion a few more races would be possible.
But just going from the lore 2 more would be feasible.

3 Likes

worgen demon hunter in real life ?

3 Likes

The real world seems to exceed Azeroth, Blizz is falling behind. Give us the Worgen DH’s we so desprately need.

1 Like

We need nightborne Dh with pink meta form!

2 Likes

I don’t see a lore reason current dh’s couldn’t train new ones even if illidan’s on holiday. A goblin double jumping round like episode 2 yoda is what I want :grin:

3 Likes