More Experiments to Come in leading up to TWW?

That they just kinda ignore the fact most people hate it is… hmmm.

2 Likes

Since we got BR game mode as a secret patch in 10.2.6, I’m just gonna remind everyone of this little news article:

3 Likes

Sure. They can experiment whatever they want.

But after apparently massive M+ participation in DF (except S2… S2 never happened) I hope they don’t neglect Retail.

Because what disappoints me the most about Plunderstorm is months with out balance tuning of any kind. They need to be more bold with this, as they were in S1.

Makes me wonder if that is what “Pandamonium” and “timerunning” refer to. Vampire Survivors is certainly all about chaotically running around!

So far the assumption was that it would be a variant of timewalking and/or a return of the challenge modes. But with Plunderstorm coming out of the left field, I wonder if we’ve been too conservative with our guesses.

1 Like

Fall Guys type of mode, literal PvE[nvironment]! FOMO for ridiculous headpieces, like a horse head or a hotdog! :stuck_out_tongue:

:joy:

Who’d want to, anyway? I mean given what I’ve heard about their work environment. And I’d have to move to California.

Honest to God if they had a Copenhagen office with development chairs I might have tried to get in, but moving to California? Hell no. Not in a million years.

1 Like

Timerunning Pandamonium Event Teased in Patch 10.2.7 - Could Mists of Pandaria Challenge Modes Return? - Wowhead News

1 Like

My comment was very tongue in cheek though, wasn’t to be taken seriously.

Mine kindda was, too. But it was also true. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh you poor little Soul…

3 Likes

I should bookmark the post really, then come back to it.

That has to be an April Fools datamine.

I am not, i just played them for fun. Not for the rewards or the azerite farm. I actually enjoyed doing them. Same with Torghast, i did it cause i found it fun, not because i had to do it. Plunderstorm i dont find fun so im skipping it. I do understand the frustrations of collectors though and the FOMO making them feel forced to do it.

3 Likes

They had best update Pandaren appearance and fix neck seam for this patch. Otherwise the REAL Pandamonium will begin! /threaten

/jk …

1 Like

Not sure what they learnt from the Plunderstorm experiment other than players will do anything for some mounts and transmogs or a slight power buff.

Remember when Bliz thought it strange that we the players would spend hours killing Gulp Frogs on Timeless Isle to farm those Good Fortune things that could Upgrade our gear.

If they put any of those Plunderstorm rewards on an event where all you had to do was RP Walk from Eastern Plaguelands to Silithus there’d be a line of players stretching across the continent.

1 Like

They already knew that. But they have had a lot of feedback from players who dislike PvP.

2 Likes

I knew I’d seen the mention of pandamonium somewhere before:-

I’d do it if the rewards was something nice I wanted. Sounds very chill. But then, I also used to sit and wait for the jawa hot air balloon in TOR and then get on it for its slow slow trek across the Dune Sea to get a +4 stat box.

That does sound really chill, stick some music on and off you go. Though I imagine people might even chat along the way.

I would totally do that. In RP I always discovered little things in zones I never knew were there because I didn’t take the time to look - too busy zooting about.