More Experiments to Come in leading up to TWW?

2 Likes

oh wow. pvE this timeā€¦ since im nota PS fun i never dare to think about these experiments.
But lets see. thanks for the update, puny.

2 Likes

Iā€™m willing to bet weā€™ll see a Delve of sorts using them AI followers.

3 Likes

Im apprehensive but open to seeing what they have

ā€¦umm - probably plunderstorm again but this time, they allow 3 minutes at the start to get the quest done, then go PvP ā€¦ :thinking:

1 Like

Zombie invasion survival mode?

Candy crush!

I am curious about a PVE event, itā€™s no secret I disliked Plunderstorm. It cant be as bad as that.

I really hope its fun!!!

1 Like

What if it is an island expedition themed to look like the maw and you have to farm 5000000 azure papers for a transmog and a mount. Oh and some random powers that you need the correct ones to be able to defeat the mobs. I think im onto something fun here!

8 Likes

Curious, but wary. I feel misled by Holly Longdaleā€™s previous posts and claims concerning what turned out to be Plunderstorm, so Iā€™m just hesitant. I also feel a little strung around by these vague statements and the hint dropping. Iā€™d prefer transparent communication with details and dates.

4 Likes

You are NEVER allowed to work for Blizzard :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

6 Likes

since the whole br patch was so out of the left field i feel like the next patch is also gonna be out of the left field.
my moneys on a mario kart clone

1 Like

Island expeditions are fun.
Dont think id want to grind 5000000 though lol

I liked island expeditions myself, but i did them for fun not to grind azerite powers. I also had alot of fun in torghast, but again, i did it for the fun not for the grind. Im just messing since i know Puny hated expeditions, the maw and torghast and forced grinds for ap :laughing:

4 Likes

I hated torghast at first because it would take me like an hour to complete.
But it became a lot more enjoyable after they removed a level and added the box upgrades.
And now at level 70 its a pretty chill place to be :smiley:

3 Likes

There is panda in the name .so probably something related to pandarean or an area in MoP?

Thereā€™s an ingame addon for Peggle;

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/peggle-classic

Island expeditions sssssucked if you were a collector with things locked behind specific combos between enemy type, island, and RNG for the Rares that were present on the islandā€¦ took me eons to get that carapace thing.

Awful

1 Like

Not really against them trying new things. I wouldnā€™t even have minded Plunderstorm if we werenā€™t bribed into it. If theyā€™re doing more crappy things like it I just hope the bribes ā€œrewardsā€ arenā€™t tempting.

2 Likes

We love PVE! Halleluja!