More Honor Level Rewards

Would be nice if the Honor Level System got a few updates for the more PvP heavy players, I hit 500 ages ago… Maybe add a 1000 Level Achievement with it’s own cosmetic rewards?

I understand most casual/PvE oriented players and new players would seem this to be an unreachable milestone but I was thinking it could be a feat of strength or something so they don’t feel left out? Or just make future levels feats of strength entirely!

Thoughts?

5 Likes

I think they forgot about Honour Levels the day after they implemented them.
WoW needs PvP Devs who are passionate about PvP.

They should let their creativity run amok & think of something really rewarding …like the same horse again, but in a new colour :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Yes, add more rewards and nerf the 8800 honor per level to 5000-6000 honor per level.

1 Like

get rid of the honor level jump after 100, 25 honor levels to receive a new badge and a recolured mount,title or rubbish toy isn’t a great incentive. a tabard every 100 levels would be good idea.

2 Likes

They should’ve taken away all the honor levels at the end of Legion when players exploited the system. Now acting cool like tHeY aRe tRuE pVpErS.

3 Likes

I would agree, but since 99% of people who even hit over 500 were abusing the bug that existed quite a while ago.

A normal person, who doesn’t exploit is not capable of such things, unless they’re genuinely unemployed, living in BGs.

3 Likes

Honor levels have no value since there are so many people who got them by exploiting.

3 Likes

i agree with the whole exploiting part, but some people did get it “legit” or farmed them, its kinda dumb that there are no goals for honor level or honorable kills above the 250k mark, still honor level needs to be checked at some point.

1 Like

I think its closer to 1%.
99% of players I see with >500 Honour levels got them since BfA.

1 Like

I don’t know about that one. 99% and 1% are both exaggeration.

I remember when the exploit was about I made a point of not doing it, because I was certain they’d hand out suspensions/bans depending on the severity of people abusing it. If I had known that no one got in trouble for abusing it, I’d of done it myself.

There was a TON of people doing it though.

Either way, I’m all for having new rewards etc from casual PvP. Random BGs have always been the best form of PvP imo

1 Like

If u talking about darkshore everyone that did that got roll backed.

They didn’t sadly, there’s still people running around with their 1k+ honor levels. People were on MMOC and Reddit asking for bans for months after they hotfixed it.

Sure a few people who made is severely obviously, but yeah. Not everyone, not even close.

1 Like

May I ask why?
Is it the reskinned Mount?

Achievements/mount/titles/better PvP portrait.

Not really anything super special, but would’ve saved a lot of time lol

1 Like

That never got rolled back. Instead it made a lot of people quitting the game, because off the absurd reaction from Blizzard which was a slap in the face for every pvp’er.

That’s why everyone i know that was in darkshore got roll backed, stop guessing.

That only happened to people after it was all over the forums and only to those that did it when it became popular.
This means there were a lot of people that went over honor level 250 long before it became a thing for everyone and Blizzard started “reacting” after all that. So instead of banning, some people lost 60 of their 250 shiny new ranks and no punishment beyond that.
What blizzard rolled back was the people who started farming that after their first blue post.

I now remember why I hate posting in forums…

5 Likes

honor level 940 without exploiting? yeah your 1k reward is you get delivered shoes so you can go outside and touch some grass

1 Like

U just need to play more pvp, do like 1-2 lvls a day atleast.

Just becouse someone is high lvl does not mean it’s exploited.

1 Like