More pet battle menu options

can we please add more options like sorting by duplicates, specific lvls and stuff like that… The one good addon I used for it which was really nice hasn’t been updated in years, I finally found a replacement with rematch (although that was very busy compared to the other one I had) and now that isn’t working anymore either! How hard is it to add those options ingame so I don’t need external addons for it anymore

Rematch does have sorting by level.

It doesn’t sort by duplicates - does that even make sense? - but it does have a filter option

Filter → Other → One Copy, Two Copies, Three+ Copies

(This is handy in conjunction with “Tradable” to see if you have dupes you might want to sell or trade.)

You can also select specific levels by typing “level=22” into the search.

You might also consider using SimpleArmory or WoW-Petguide’s Pet Collection Viewer as sites to track your pets, yes, they’re out of game, but that can also be handy. I can;t get them to load at the moment, nor your Blizzard armoury, because Blizzard says their servers are currently on fire :stuck_out_tongue: :fire: but they should work when the servers are serving again.

You completely missed my point… rematch hasn’t been working at all for me since the last patch. I know it had those options, that’s why I said it was a replacement for the other addon I had before that stopped working…

I also know about the various pet websites, that still doesn’t change the fact that those are external to the game. And it can’t be that hard to add the stupid duplicate option into the game itself

You mean Rematch isn’t working at all for you? Not just that it isn’t sorting or filtering the way you want?

That is very strange.

There are two Pet Discords, and if Rematch wasn’t working for people there would be uproar. I can safely say it’s working fine for all the regulars, including me.

What have you tried? Uninstall and reinstall the addon? How do you install addons? Have you tried renaming the Rematch.lua in your

\WTF\Account\[Number]\SavedVariables

directory?

yeah not working at all. Updated it after the patch, re-installed it. Didn’t seem to work. I get addons through curseforge. Other addons seem to work fine. Haven’t tried the last part yet but will give that a go.

Also try disabling all other addons in your Addon menu, in case there is a conflict … although again, if there were a conflict with another popular addon, I’m sure I’d be deaf from all the hollering here would be in the Discords.