More race options please

There have also been human demon hunters in the lore, so that’s another non-elf option

3 Likes

Need Vulpera DHs!

1 Like

So many threads about this, but sadly no news :frowning:

i applied to community council and my dear people, if by the meager chance of 0.0000001% I become part of it I will heavily advoate for cosmetic stuff wherever I can :smiley: We need other races and we probably need a third dps spec at some point!

6 Likes

There are so many discrepancies in the lore already, and becoming a demon hunter only requires a ritual, of which there is nothing special about night elves that would allow them to become one over other races. And lastly, it’s a game for Pete’s sake.

Allow more races to be demon hunters.

3 Likes

Im praying for Nightborne Demon Hunters one day.

The animations are already in for both Nightborne and Void Elves, so I sincerely hope that the option becomes available
In particular since it feels kinda awful being locked to a single race per faction.

Nighborne needs to be DH, with their own meta color ofc, jeweled meta+golden runes :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thing is that race options have to make sense in the context of the story, so they need to give a reason to have other races as dh.

So they need to give a reason, like the remaining dhs, trained others etc…

Why can’t void elves be demon hunters?

3 Likes

I am sick of being forced to be a night elf. There’s no reason why we wouldn’t have the option to get more races and that would be literally free money for blizzard via race change so it’s a win win for all.

For next expansion I would like to see these changes. And if you are wondering who is gonna train the new demon hunters since Illidan has yeeted to god knows where well… The option would be YOU as the demon hunter. You were chosen as the leader of the felhammer in Legion. You could make a quest line for DH players to recruit and train all the willing ppl of Azeroth regardless of race. I can already see all the gnomes dying in the process xD

I WANT TO BE A DRAENEI DEMON HUNTER

2 Likes

Nightborne plsssss

DH Goblins so I can role play as a Gargoyle

1 Like

Draenei for alliance and Void Elf would be absolutely nice! Would swap in an instant.

Make Every race able to be demon hunters, they have already butchered the “lore” for classes with goblin shamans tauren paladins, tauren/draenei monks, orc monks etc, undead holy priests etc etc etc.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.