More race options please

Night elves are terrible looking especially male NE. Would be great to add DH to more races like void and nightborn. At this point can also extend it to non-elves…

13 Likes

Put gnomes on the list and will drop this shadow priest as a main entirely

3 Likes

Nightborne Dh, with Meta simmiliar color like Nelf Dh has+golden runes instead green ones as nightborne are “Elite upper society”.

3 Likes

Also demon pandas has merit :star_struck:

I try to imagen but i cant i keep laughing

1 Like

I personally wish to see Orc and Draenei Demon hunters.

These are the races most in contact with fel and demons, it would make sense for them to finally fight fire with fire.

Look up Teron’Gor on wowpedia.

Behold the Orc Demon Hunter.

There were some lore reasons why orcs didn’t pass the Demon hunter ritual, but so did most elfs.

Besides the Nelf and Belf

Nightborne and Void Elves make sense for Demon hunters.

Illidan spent some time on the broken isles in Warcraft 3 and Void Elves are high elves who embrace the void, so imagine a Demon hunter blood elf embracing the void.

9 Likes

hmmm back then in the black tempel only elves came to illidan for help they wanted revenge on the legion and so illidan made demon hunters of them.
No orcs or Draenei

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t current demon hunters train a new bunch?

Orcs and Draenei were always fighting fel, so some of them wanting to learn it make sense.

3 Likes

Void Elves and Nightborne will eventually get demon hunter class I predict.

The only thing is , they are kind of bulky , im trying to imagen an orc with wings jumping around but then i have to laugh.

1 Like

See on raider io that dh’s in china can be orc. Its messed up that you can be it in a specific region and not others. And I can literally find nothing about it on google.

I’d like to see more races too but lorewise it dosnt really make sense right now. TBH Some deathknight races also dont make sense.

Imagine being a voidelf deathknight.

You start your life as a high elf. Have arthas plow through your home land. Get corrupted with keal’thas by fel magic. Live long enough to see the sunwell get restored. Begin dabbling in void magic. Get corrupted AGAIN. And then get killed and raised by the lichking as a deathknight…

Stay away from voidelf deathknights. they’re super unlucky >_>

1 Like

Could also be that the void elf sought out the corruption intentionally.

1 Like

If I had a choice I would like to be an Orc Demon Hunter.

3 Likes

Draenei and Orc could make sense- but they are a bit heavy looking to be as agile as elves.

Trolls would make perfect demon hunters since their life force is, as it is for elven creatures, pretty damn strong. But I wouldnt like to see troll DHs.

What I really would like to see is a “Call for allies” from the Illidari, which had heavy losses against the Legion and need to recruit again. After all, it is canon that there are still demon worlds left to purge. Also the doings of warlocks will always be a threat. Also since Legion a lot of time has passed. So lore wise it can make sense.

And gameplay-wise it just has to be done. One race per faction really is something to look at. DKs got a special treatment and I understand that everyone indeed can be ressurected. But I have provided a valid reason to include void elves and night borne into the ranks of the Illidari.

3 Likes

Yeah and we need more races to druids, shaman and paladins. I want an undead paladin, a gnome druid, a blood elf shaman, vulpera paladin a tauren rogue and more retard mix of classes antilore

5 Likes

Not only more race options more class options too maybe ?

O my goodness a gnome druid i see that little kitten running around stormwind and a undead paladin when he swings his hammer his arm will fly away with the hammer , uhmmm thats maybe a good skill then ? the same with vulpera when it holds tight on its hammer he will fly with it.
, i have a lot of fun these days on the forums some good laughs too

1 Like

that is a visual bug. Raincloudy, for example, is 100% not orc. You can find a VOD on youtube with him.

VOD name: WORLD FIRST +25 Necrotic Wake | Raincloudy Vengeance DH POV | China Region

Nightborne and velves dhs… I don’t mind them being dhs, especially nightborne make a lot of sense, but they’re just another elven race. I certainly wouldn’t race change or be overly happy, but of course I don’t mind them being dhs. More races/options is always a good thing.

On the other hand we have orcs and draenei. Not only does it make sense because they were the ones who dealt with the legion the most, but it would be a lot of fun to finally have a chance to play red orcs and red draenei, and that’s what people wanted literally from the beginning.

I expect that at some point we will get orcs and draenei dhs and it would be nice soon. That would probably be the fastest purchased race change + lvl up draenei. I could never play in the Alliance, especially nelf, but I would no doubt play draenei dh.

3 Likes