More than 40h later, no dragon kite

Good to know that people are getting theirs still. I am at 4 days and counting and nothing still, but I will update here if I get it.

Same here, 3 days already. When i opened a ticket, after one our they marked it as resolved and got automated answer with links to articles for me check out, which are not relevant to this case.

Just logged in and a gift was waiting for me in Pet Journal. The waiting is over for me. Good luck guys!

Still nothing yet, its been 5 days and I checked everything

2 Likes

I found the problem with my non showing pet - I had connected my Twitch account to Battlenet in settings BUT Battlenet Account was not connected to Twitch in Battlenet settings - wtf is that - so no Pet

By battlenet I assume u mean blizzard website? Cuz I dont have any settings like this in my battlenet app - I think :smiley:

1 Like

Battlenet page - then it changes to blizzard, search Blizzard support - type in Twitch, check twitch link

But its also saying it doesnt support my Language - ENGLAND ENGLISH

Hey all,

A bug was identified within a few hours of the Twitch Drop starting, and was resolved in less than 24 hours. The bug affected players who earned and claimed the Drop on Twitch, but didn’t receive it in game (everyone should now have received their pet).

If you didn’t receive the pet, please make sure that your Twitch account is linked to your Blizzard account, and that you’ve claimed the reward on Twitch.

I’m sorry. But I have everything linked, I claimed pet on twitch on 18th November and still don’t have it. Do You want me to send You screenshots?

1 Like

Hey, thank you for the blue reply.

I have made sure that my twitch account is connected to my Blizzard account both on Battle.net site and twitch site, both right now, when I claimed the pet, and every day since.

The pet shows in my twitch inventory as claimed, and there is even a checkmark on it saying “Game account connected”. I have not received the pet yet. No parcel in pet tab, and have not received just the pet without parcel as some say happened to them.

2 Likes

Just like Koszej and Rinrith I also have my twitch account connected to Blizz account and have claimed the pet, while hovering over it says “Game account conncted”.

Accounts connected and claimed the reward on Twitch 4 days ago but still no Dragon Kite pet showing up in-game.

I don’t have it either. I claimed it on twitch 6 days ago and I have relinked my twitch account 3 times since I claimed it. On twitch it says “Game account connected”.

Edit: I got my pet today, 7 days after I claimed it.

Same here, goddam blizz

Hello,
Thank you for the blue reply.
I have made a post in this thread earlier (Nov 18). My connection was lost after claiming the pet (see also reply to my post by ĐšŃƒĐœĐłĐ°Đ»ŃƒŃˆ). Lost connection after claiming the pet has been reported on the US forum as well.
I reconnected the account, and I have checked every day since, all looked ok since.
I followed the links in your post. Just like for Koszej, Rinrith and others, my BattleNet is connected to Twitch. The pet shows as claimed in my Twitch inventory, with checkmark “Game account connected” and “World of Warcraft”.
I have still not received the pet, neither as an unopened gift nor directly to my pet inventory. I have checked all the characters I have logged in to after claiming the pet. The kite is grey in the pet list.

As a well-known meme says “Sounds good, doesn’t work”.
Twitch account is linked to my Blizzard account (I did it almost 3 weeks prior to the beginning of Twitch drops). The reward is claimed 5 days ago. Still nothing.
A ticket has been raised no answer (ETA 27 days) . :confused:

Is there anything that I can do?

As all the other post have stated I am still waiting on my pet. Now I want to know am I going to have the same problem with the mount drop and gifting 2 subs on twitch for the other pet. My accounts are linked and my pet has been claimed yet I am still waiting for it in wow.
What annoys me must about this issue is me writing a ticket and support sending me an automatic reply and saying it is resolved. it isn’t resolved until I get my drops in game.

Same here, every aspect is connected, item claimed on twitch 16.11.2022, no pet in my collection.
Ticked opened, then automatically closed with links to forum. I swear that link is now engraved in my nightmares.
So bug not fixed, im not stupid, i know how to connect my accounts, so connection is NOT the problem.

3 Likes

Same here, Claimed 6 days ago and still nothing, Guildies/Friends got it fine and in less than 24h. Other twitch drops for other games work fine

After a lot of back and forth between me and GM’s for 4 days, I am no closer to getting the drop. Every solution they offered I tried, I provided screenshots when they asked for them, but ultimately all I got in the end was “Customer Service can’t grant Twitch drops” and then they linked me the troubleshooting article, again.

I still don’t know what the problem is. I guess I just have to give up on the pet and hope for the best with the mount.

The only positive thing I have to say is that at least I got a daily reply from them.