More Transmog Saving Slots

I don’t know about you guys, but I struggle a lot with the 20 slots we currently have for saving our transmog sets we make.

I see that 20 might seem like a lot to some, but it’s too little for someone like me who is very creative and primarily plays the game for the transmog, being able to find many cool combinations.

I continue to find new sets to make with different combinations, this leads to me having to delete precious sets (current ones) if I want to make new ones. Only solution for said thing is to screenshot, but that is oh so tedious to keep track of every screenshot, etc.

Although it’s not a gamebreaker if it’s a denied (but hopeful) request, having more save slots would make me happy and probably many more. What are your thoughts on this?

Kind regards,
A Panda in dire need of more pajamas slots.

5 Likes

I second this.

4 Likes

3rd’ed
We need more save slots .

4 Likes

I fourth this… Is that even a thing?! Well it is now!

4 Likes

Not sure if this is saved on the server or client side, but if it’s like the macros maybe you can backup some file.
[edit]
Maybe this addon could help, haven’t tried it but seems it somehow adds additional transmog sets: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/better-wardrobe-and-transmog

1 Like

Thank you so much. I can’t believe I had no clue of its existence!

1 Like

I was going to suggest an addon might give you a fix in the mean time. But I see I’ve been beaten to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Today I learned… I am a slacker…

I have at the most 2 outfits on each character lol.

4 Likes

I have one per character usually :rofl:

1 Like

All of my 3 Void Elves use the heritage armor because I like it so much… though without a cape… because Edna Mode…

2 Likes

I am not a lover of capes. Edna would approve!

2 Likes

Absolutely! I whole heartedly support this suggestion!

Blizz, make it so!

2 Likes

I hope Radi does not read this :stuck_out_tongue:

Same here, total slacker :grin:

And I support this suggestion, any for better transmog.

Black Dragonscale Backpack for the win

I came into this thread wanting to suggest the better-wardrobe-and-transmog addon, but Shumensko already did a good job with that.

The addon is awesome, been using it for a while.

I agree, it’s great. Although I wish Blizzard would find ways to improve it themselves, I’m sure it would be cool if they found a way to do so.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.