More XP buff

Hello.

I think many of us missed the XP buff due to the summer vacation.

Could you please expand the XP buff up until the next expansion.

Because before shadowlands the XP buff was much longer. Now it’s super short and those of us who are still playing want to level our alts until Dragonflight arrives.

Thanks!

8 Likes

I recall at the end of BFA the xp buff and the rep buff was up for nearly 2 months, can’t see why the cannot do this again.

1 Like

I remember too. It was the most fun I had. I spent time leveling in Cataclysm areas like Stranglethorn and Darkshore. And spam dungeons. Managed to get to level 75 very quickly before shadowlands.

I mean, in many parts of my country now it’s autumn vacation that begin. So… time for a new XP buff! :laughing:

i think it will be put in prepatch, it may be possible

I do hope they consider. It will invite people to keep playing until Dragonflight comes and at the same time will keep dungeons active.

I have a few alts to catch up, I’d like it soon too.

EH? already?

Are you though?!

I agree…I hope they put it up again during anniversairy but way before that would be even nicer…I have 17 characters left to level!

Well, there will be a little one during the anniversary… maybe a big one the pre-patch… we can hope. I need to level toons with the new talents just to learn what I am doing again. Mind they are slashing the XP from 1-60 anyway.

1 Like

i do hope so!

Wasn’t that because they turned off the XP and rep buffs that had been on because of lockdown, and there were so many complaints that they turned them back on again? (Not that I’m against the idea. I still have 3 classes that I’d like to get to 60 before the level cap is raised.)

+1 for xp buff please - not like theres anything else to do in the game until DF

Becouse requares exp per level in Shadowlands were hard nerfed. Leveling is alredy way too fast and doesnt need any exp buffs.

but still, Shadowlands is the worst expansion, same with WoD and BFA

They heard you :slight_smile:

Beginning the week of October 4 with each region’s local weekly reset, all World of Warcraft* players level 10-59 will gain the experience buff called “Winds of Wisdom,” which will increase experience gains by 50%!

5 Likes

You need to request stuff more often Anizah because they seem to obey you immediately!

1 Like

I wish that was the case, we would have blue vulperas by now

but im sooooo happy for the news. Thank you Blizzard!!!

1 Like

I just seen your post right after i read the blue . And made the connection. Im so happy because now my chars i abandoned can get up to date now

I dont what you all doing with all those useless chars you level up. You end up letting them sit in your character screen anyway and propably bot even touching them for entire expansion.