Morgraine EU down?

Same probel on wow classic. I wait in the queue for 30 min and when i go to my main character after loading 4/5 of the bar i dc anf get this wow5… error.
I created an alt and can connect normally! WTF?

2 Likes

Don’t worry bro, I haven’t been able to log on for 4 hours straight now…

Same issue here, since 3.5 hours ago unable to login. Loading screen freezes at 66% approx and then disconnects after a second or 10.

It’s only kalimdor down, make an undead and join our raid against stormwind. 30 man so far

Since the admins seem to be busy not doing their jobs of helping players, let me try:

Some people say moving their character to Westfall solves the problem (through this link: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help)

I reinstalled the game and it worked. Propably just defragmentation might have done the job, but you never know.

Good luck people!

EDIT: Detailed instructions for character move:

1.What can we help you with?
→ WoW Classic

1. Tell us about the issue
    Write: Move character to Westfall

2. Try the following:
    Click: Character Stuck - Disconnected When Logging In

From the pop-up select " Use the self-service option to move your character"

Select character.

And of course my character being on the Alliance side “might” have an effect on the location the character is moved to.

There is nothing to see in the link, can you copy and paste the message?

1 Like

Guys, give us some ETA!!!

Playing was actually fine until I decided to change continents - as soon as I got on the Booty Bay ship to Ratchet a series of disconects started. After five attempts I just gave up, had the same problem for Tirisfal-Durotar zeppelin yesterday :neutral_face:

/w Jagermann

I can invite you to the layer wich works. You can make an undead and whisper me, the layer is account wide.

Regards Nejmann

4 Likes

Awesome! It works

Great initiative man

1 Like

/w Jagermann now, as i logged to my alt.
Edit: I’ve helped 12 people so far.

3 Likes

Thanks Nejmann!

1 Like

I would guess it’s to do with this -

1 Like

cant join server but my friends can. I can join other servers but not Morgraine.
Disconected and geting wow51900319 the hole time

1 Like

yea i have same problem…used hs to ogri and while in loading screen i got dc…now i dc every time in load screen when i log in with any char on morgrain…

cant login, this is insane…

1 Like

i can login on a level 1 undead on mograine, but not on my warrior in tanaris… i was able to login last night and run to the INN while all the shenanigans were going on.
but now i get DC on loading screen ?

If you cant access kalimdor whisper me and i can inv you to party and it will be fixed. Worked for me.

I /w Fambulance and it worked finally. Its quite amazing that people need to resolve all this on their own and Blizzards solution is restart your router…
Anyway if someone needs a layer /w Snix for a inv.

Can’t login. I hop you make it up…