Mount drops!Kor'kron Juggernaut and invincible!

What is the drop rate for these mount?

I got invincible doing less than 10 solo runs and Kor’kron Juggernaut just on my second solo run.

So 2 mounts in two weeks and I had a 3 month break for 3 weeks ago.

I suspect you know they’re rare and subtly bragging :wink:

Grats on your luck. SoO is too long for me to farm for the mount, as much as I love the look of it.
But they are indeed still rare drops, nothing has changed. That drop rate being around 1% - 3%.

9 Likes

There is no amount of words suitable to convey my and i’m sure I speak for everyone, our complete and utter ecstatic joy that you managed the truly magnificent feat of such wondrous achieving achievement in acquiring said mounts.

Is that what you wanted or do we all have to invest in copious amounts of lip balm?

3 Likes

1%

3%

2 Likes

SoO raid pets and tusk of manaroth have low drop chance than krokon juggernaut.

2 Likes

Yep. I have not seen shoulders drop but 7x mount…

I have both of those but it took waaay longer to get them…
I have totally lost count on how many times I downed LK and the same goes for SoO, but I got the mount before the shoulders so… still no shoulders btw…

But Gzz to you!

I got felsteel annihilator 3 times in less than 20 runs.

Yet after at least 80 blackrock foundry runs, i still don’t have that mount.

It’s luck. They all have around the same drop rate. but doesn’t mean you’ll get them in a specific set of tries.

1 Like

Another that returned from a break and got goodies… I got Midnight from new Kara when I did this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.