Mount Equipment Fiasco

Only thing I have ever used was the water walking one.

At first all of my alts got them from mail. Then they stopped and I started buying them from anglers. No need to buy overpriced stuff from AH.

Now with flying, I havent even paid attention to them in a while.

1 Like

This is my gripe with it. I miss when water walking was from my strider. I think different mount should be allowed different equipment. Would have felt more right. The current system just feel weird, when all mounts walk on water, if that is the one you are using.

They are way too expensive to buy one. i feel sorry for the people with the water strider that got their waterwalking removed xD

1 Like

The one that keeps you from being dazed is pretty handy i assume, especially for herbers. Havent made any yet but that is one i would use.

its much easier to do that as a tank instead of spending gold on that nonsense.

Herbs are not worth much due to multiboxxers nowadays. so you wont get the cost of the mount gear out of it quickly

No need to. Pat Nagle sells Walter Walking gear for an utterly insignificant 40 gold. :slight_smile: If I had to buy them for all my 18 characters ( spread across both factions) it would currently cost me 171,000 gold in the AH, whereas I outfitted them all for only 720 gold from Pat. I’m more than happy with that!

oh thats a nice one, do you need reputation for that tho?

Every character has had water walking in the mail (for free) so that’s what I use on all my characters.

The change meant I lost the ability to water walk on my water walking mount at any level. It’s now limited to 100+ characters. I do not like this change in any way shape or form.

2 Likes

It was a spit on peoples face who had Nat Pagle thin legs mount actually. Luckily I didn’t have it so didn’t cause any damage to me.

Still cheaper equipment option is good, buying them from auction house is not even an option considering the prices.

I have two Nat Pagle Water Striders, that below level 100 can’t water stride -.-

1 Like

I only ever use the saddle to stop dazing, it’s the most annoying thing to be dazed by moving past a jobber and dismounted, especially when you’re in a hurry, as for the water walking I always hated how even just drawing aggro would remove your water walking and you’d have to dismount and remount to get it back, they should make it reset after taking no damage for a bit, but until then it’s just not worth the hassle to bother with

1 Like

I was given the Water one when I logged in.
Never cared for anything else, that one is just too good.
I don’t even know what else there is. Not even worth the google.

I got to exalted with Nat Pagle in MoP, so i use the water shoes.

Imo it’s an entrance to a cool feature, blizzard just needs to build on this more.

This iteration of it kinda is uninteresting, but I do hope blizzard builds upon it until it becomes interesting.

Exalted rep. Doesn’t take that long really, and well worth it for the cheap water-walking gear.

And you can buy the rep tokens (i think) when MoP TW is up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.