VOTE FOR THE CAT END OF DISCUSSION

3 Likes

None in the poll, the topic is about the voting
 Jesus, you guys are dense

But tree is awesome everyone wants a tree

3 Likes

where to vote?

Express yourself properly then.

Does anyone know which one is winning on us forum?

Through here. :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit: go to View Full Article, link is there.

2 Likes

Just found it, thank you!

All the way for the treant, and I think it will win haha

2 Likes

How can they mess up like this im not gonna bother voting on alts, players will be making new character just to vote all day to rig the poll, they should fix this or i won’t bother voting at all

Dude I totally voted for the caterpillar since it’s a unique mount that’s not in the game, was kinda surprised it’s at the bottom with only 13% of the votes.
No wonder the big tree is on top since it appeared on top of the list and was the first one people saw.

I thought Wandering Ancient was a cool idea but then I remember how clunky huge mounts in WoW tend to be and how often I choose to ride a different mount from the huge ones that can’t fit into tight spaces etc. A big tree can’t be made too small so I’m guessing people just vote for the biggest mount without really thinking through that the big mount is gonna be annoying.

1 Like

A flying book as a mount?
Sign me up!

The ancient would be a nice alternative.

But a slime cat? Hell No! We have plenty of cats to choose from already.

BUG mounts? Burn them with Promethium fire until only ashes remain.

2 Likes

Hah good to know thanks i will use all my alts to vote for tree :stuck_out_tongue:

Caterpillar. Do it.

1 Like

That ancient will be the worst mount ever, it’s gonna be big and stupid so we get stuck in every little doorway and probably gonna ride on it’s shoulder or something like that and therefor have the camera be centered in a messed up way. NEVER vote for big mounts.

1 Like

The camera on the Chauffeured Chopper isn’t messed up and you don’t sit in the middle of it.

My message was just fine, next time if you’re not sure about what somebody is saying then ask them instead of misunderstanding and being condescending about it, not everyone here has english has their native language.

You could’ve just been nice and ask “Hey what do you mean war ram mount?”, instead you chose to make fun of me because you weren’t sure about what I was saying.

Well, it’s gonna be the Tree. At least we will be able to RP as Peregrin Took from LotR The Two Towers :thinking:

2 Likes

Most likely the winner will be added to your mount collection and the rest of them will become available as store mounts later on :slight_smile:

YOU NO TAKE CANDL- I mean PLAGUE KITTY !

1 Like

True, I hope you are right.

Best make some alts and max out realm limits and move onto a new realm :rofl: