Mount voting is rigged

It wouldn’t surprise me. Remember the Creeping Carpet.

There was a fan-made YouTube from 2016 posted here recently about a flying book mount. Now that, as imagined, would be awesome, but Blizzard have given us nothing here other than the name, and I don’t trust that.

I seriously doub’t the ancient will be anything to do with night elves/ Teldrassil, considering what sylvanas did, it would not make any sense, at least to me.

I kind of hope they make it a undead tree since we are traveling to the shadowlands and all

If it could 1shot “insect”-type Beast mobs, I’d be interested. Crush 'em flat between pages. Or under its hard cover. Otherwise I don’t care for the best election that money, multiboxers, alts and bots can get.

because you disagree? and who are you to tell people what to like? lolz

3 Likes

Both have true tree is ugly and I bet people will never use it anywhere if it is type of creature like gron or big ah mount/anything else what can not go through doors.

2 Likes

That is most likely the case because Blizzard uses old models and just recolor/reskin mounts. So asking for flying spellbook is like asking for a carpet / flying cloud.

I can’t image my spellbook somehow looking like carpet.

Fold it in half and use imagination.

A wandering Ancient? I am alllll about that!

1 Like

The only time i have seen mounts end up on the store, are usually those they ‘give away’ for the 6 month subscription out of shear desperation. This time around, they even sold the mount while giving it away as long as someone subbed for 6 months. I would never contemplate subbing that far into the future, blizzard doesn’t deserve that kind of advanced money from me.

1 Like

given the low numbers of voters id say he is right.

They could do what they did when they released the horde deathwheel where the winner was given to everyone on horde for free but Alliance had to pay 100k gold to buy the one that lost.

how do people not want the slimesaber? i thought players loved having a matching mount for their matching pet?

like, slimesaber mount, slime kitten pet and maybe one day they’ll add a slime saber mob you can tame? maybe using the mount model? how is this unwanted?

1 Like

Thanks for the tip :smiley: Now I can create 100x20 allied race characters in 2 mins and vote for the Gooey thingy mount.

2 Likes

I voted for whatever is bigger, to compensate for… sthu I just like trees and nature :unamused:

3 Likes

:open_mouth:
You are very very very weird guy… Ist the reason for all of us to play WoW just to avoid going outside and see the ugly trees and the filthy nature?

2 Likes

I love kitteh mounts… also, purge Slimesaber mount with FIRE!
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

I hate tigers, sabers, cat mounts but… this one is special!

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/030/019/732/large/sercan-ozyurt-slimesabermount3.jpg?1599348697

Looks really cool. Vote for the Gooey Slimesaber!!!

1 Like

Hansmage was joking.