Mount voting is rigged

Tree hugging weirdos or bunch of horde want to make selfie with tree next to fire and next to Teldressil.

3 Likes

I don’t really like the sound of any of them, so I voted for book just out of interest of what it would even look like.

7 Likes

Same sine i imagined.

Caterpillar ,then just another cat and i have seen nerubian spiders imagined same model but with chair on it.then just ent from teldrassil.

BUT FLYING BOOK !

5 Likes

This mount stuff really shows how bad of a taste in mounts the average wow player has

A tree, thats what the average wow player wants, a tree.

We could have a flying book, or a nerubian, but no, people want a tree.

19 Likes

And you call yourself a druid.

15 Likes

She has TASTE!

3 Likes

I’m inclined to vote for a mount that I know I will use on a character that sorely needs one. I have a pandaren farmer transmogged warrior so the caterpillar is my top choice.

2 Likes

Ahhhhh the internet and polls…

Contains strong language

7 Likes

I really like the thought of a caterpillar mount, but im kind of worried theyd just reuse the bruce/basilisk/krolusk skeleton and just repaint it.

If they made a unique skeleton though, that would be an awesome mount.

3 Likes

While it could be cool to ‘air surf’ on a book, the fact is that a big tome like that would really only fit for a mage.

Caterpillar is just too basic I think and judging from the ugly ardenweald bug mount, I don’t think it’ll look cool.

The tree will only be cool if we ride on a branch. This thing should NOT have a saddle or seat; that would totally ruin it.

The jelly cat… I dunno man. It could look cute in a weird way, but why did they have to make it a cat mount? With proper ‘jigly’ physics it could be a cool mount though.

I’m a fan of nerubians overal and I hope that we get to see their return some day now that they’re free from the Lich King’s control. But riding one just doesn’t feel right… It would be like riding a tauren or a Kul Tiran or gasp a vulpera.

So overal… I think the tree has the most potential, BUT it all comes down to design. I wish we’d at least seen some sketches before voting.

1 Like

Well lets be honest, like they aren’t going to do that with the other choices. or just shrink down an Forest Elder to mount size.

1 Like

You never know, but i guess fair enough going by blizzards track record of reskinning skeletons

The Nerubian Swarmer?

Argh … that is something that shouldn’t be possible. One vote per account would be fair.
(This is Ananda - it took me half an hour to change characters to test the poll because there’s something wrong with the forums last night & today and now I can’t change back).

5 Likes

Oooooh so i can vote for the tree with all my alts? :smiling_imp::rofl:

10 Likes

Noooo. The tree is definitely the Wrong Choice.

13 Likes

The tree could make way for new mount animations in my opinion the others not so much… and btw a cool way to give the tree flying would be if the crown would light up with a massive amount of wisps lifting it with magic!

new animation = more unique mounts and diverse mounts rather than 300+ with horse riding position

3 Likes

Voted for the tome,but it’s down to third now. Too bad, wanted some light reading whilst traveling :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Give me the Nerubian Swarmer

6 Likes

I want the nerubian lol. Too much Warcraft 3 I guess.

5 Likes