Mount voting is rigged

I actually actively made sure I clicked the right one when I voted for the tree, because I wanted the tree. :wink:

3 Likes

Plenty people only want it because it is a unique model also. A tree would be a unique mount model aswell.

2 Likes

Yea
because people are mindless dolts and just click the first thing they see
right

1 Like

Implicit suggestion is they know how to vote in a poll, but other people don’t
 which is quite funny. :wink:

1 Like

Nothing brings a community together than a good, old-fashioned vote :laughing:

1 Like

Ugh. It’s like the motorbike all over again

good times

If the ancient wins , i better be able to mount it as if i was riding on treebeard from Lotr

The tree will win, just another throwaway mount I guess.

We have trees as NPC, tress as playable character (druid tree form), tree as pet, tree as world boss. what kind of “unique” model do you expect? At the end it will be a mount. So size is limited. Player must be on it. So it can not be 10 times higher than your char (gnomes excluded).
Sorry, but I do not understand, why most of you are so in love with a Whomping Willow.

Because my future Night Elves need it.

2 Likes

But you can not build a tree house on it. :wink:

As a mage main, I seriously wanted the tome the moment I read about that one :frowning:

I don’t really care about the others.

2 Likes

Even the possible mock ups on Wowhead are really no indication at this stage.

Personally I like the sound of the tree, it’s different from all the other mounts I have and would feel more unique because of that.

I do wonder if they’ll make the other mounts out of the list (regardless of which is the winner) and award them at other times.

5 Likes

First you complain about how it’s going to be too big now you say the size will be limited

Good thing everyone doesn’t like the same things though.

3 Likes

How to train your Caterpillar
 :thinking:

2 Likes

I voted for the tree :slight_smile:

1 Like

Amen! Ancients for the win!

4 Likes

At least we won’t have a shortage of firewood in 2021. :fire:

2 Likes

I henceforth call all of gnomekind to vote for the tree mount! One small step for a gnome, one huge tree leap for Gnomanity!

3 Likes