Mounting in Zereth Mortis

I just unlocked flying in Zereth Mortis. I had some ground and some flying mounts set at favorits. The game does seem to know in other zones, if i can fly or not. And pick the appropiate mount, when i use summon random favorite mount. But not in Zereth Mortis. I had to remove all my ground mounts. But then i notice the random part doesn’t work either. It just keeps summoning the same mount

I had to relog to make my flying mounts spawn.

I’ve had issues with my favourites not working at all and I have to close and open the game for it to work.

Could all be part of the same issue.

I think i relogged or atleast the next day i was there, it startet to work

I keep 4 of my favourites on my action bars , 2 ground and 2 flying. Currently got Llothien Prowler, Grand Expedition Yak, Ashes of Al’ar and that 2 seater dragon one that was tedious to farm the mats for in Cata

same. i put in the right bar for 2 flyin (HH and larion) and 2 ground (hand of somethin and a horse).

1 Like

yea flying in ZM is implemented in some special way. Try logging out with a flying druid. Its fun logging in…falling

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.