Mounts that could be rewarded for collecting 450-1k mounts

Heyo happy to see new Collectors Achievements :smiley:
Here are some suggestions for recoloured Mount Achievements.

This would be my suggestions for Mount Collectors Achievements. I hope you add some of them :pray:

8 Likes

Blizz why haven’t you already implemented this suggestion!!!

Get to work!

1 Like

Another cool mount Flarecore Infernal https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount.php?mountid=754

1 Like

You put in a lot of effort to make that list.

Nicely done.

2 Likes

Indeed and then someone else rips the list off for their oh we need to talk about mounts achievement post.

3 Likes

That’s not very nice

3 Likes

It wasn’t steal i just wanted show fast all of you what beautiful mounts we have in unused apperances and they are wasted. Couldn’t pick betters.

Not nice is making hundreds of posts about nothing everyday, i hope you gonna get big achievement for your effort.

I just wanted to show all of you the beautiful mounts that BĂ­gchungus put together in a fabulous list.

3 Likes

Yes, i hope game developers will look at them and implement into game in this week.

1 Like

How is WoW related info about nothing? I guess she needs to make more body 1, 2 posts for it to count.

1 Like

I’d love to have a nightmare drake mount:

Would probably have been quite fitting for Emerald Nightmare as a drop, in hindsight.

2 Likes

Looks good!

From the other list I love the Stormcrow, I’m so sad that never made it into the game.

1 Like

Your expectations are too high, this model is for mob, we have the right to choose only from among unused apperances from warcraftmounts site but it’s still dreaming because in my post I divided into factors why we will always get common ugly mounts. It’s all about money and 5% playerbase can’t win against 95%. If you want something unique just pay 8000 euro for swift spectral tiger and enjoy it. Or 2000 euro for cosmic gladiator soul eater boost. We waste time here, Punyelf makes posts, you can check comments about Frenzied Feltalon back in 2018 it’s the same thing, acti-blizz don’t learn, they are doing it on purpouse. Before frenzied feltalon we had also “placeholder” mount.

I’m flattered you feel the need to single me out but really I do not need to be mentioned :rofl:

1 Like

You copied word for word someone else’s post that they obviously spent a lot of time putting together and couldn’t even be bothered to at least tag their post, that’s the definition of stealing.

2 Likes

I regret that I didn’t write “Let me quote someone” but I was busy too much, I played wow and had to struggling with every veteran of this forum and his weird point of view and I don’t know forum options to quote someone from another thread so don’t make me criminal.

Anyway we have the same favorite mounts, all of them are best looking mounts picked from warcraft mounts site, unused appearances section and we want them to be a mounts achievement rewards! :slight_smile:

1 Like

People disagreeing with your point of view does not equal them having a weird point of view, you post a topic on a forum you are going to get all sorts of different replies.

2 Likes

It’s really toxic behavior to take out of context only sentences that respond to your taunts. Finish this and let the game developers look at the mounts proposition clearly.