Mouse clicks not registering

Edit: Found the problem. Disabling Atlasloot fixed it. Make sure you disable Atlas(Core) if you have it, that’s the one that did it for me.

Since the patch, my mouse won’t register when I click on my screen while in game. I’ve gone over old threads where people have had this issue, done all the things that were suggested, still having this issue. It was NOT a problem until after the patch was installed. And don’t bother directing me to the “it’s Discord’s fault” link. I don’t have the overlay on, and I’m not uninstalling Discord because Blizzard screwed up my game.

I need a valid fix for this, because the game is currently unplayable for me with this issue.

2 Likes

I am having the same problem today, one minute I can use my mouse to move and interact other times I am having to use the keyboard to move but wont be able to interact with anything. the game has become unplayable!!!

1 Like

Same problem, can click on talents, skills, etc., but can’t rotate camera, click on npc’s or anything.

2 Likes

I can do talents, but wont even let me open up addons or click on the in game chat settings, It will let me click on NPC’s sometimes but not all and it wont let me move the camera around or move my character

1 Like

Likely some addon overlaying your screen but it’s invisible. Disable all addons.

Yeah it’s really annoying and makes game unplayable… :frowning: I hope they fix this soon.

Oof I have seen this post for some time now but couldn’t login to reply!!! I fixed this issue by disabling Atlasloot!! Check if it fixes it for you! It’s an addon problem.
If you press /fstack in the ingame chat you can check what is at that place on the screen that is disabling your mouse!

3 Likes

Same for me, it was Atlasloot.

I didn’t know about /fstacks command, but all that seemed to tell me was that it was weakauras all over my screen, however I disabled Atlasloot and it’s working fine for me again too, hadn’t used atlasloot in a while so no big loss

Yep, this was my issue as well. I figured it out before coming back to read replies, but thanks for adding it here! I’ll edit my original post with the solution.

There is an add-on called BetterAnchors, so I broke the mouse out of anger and went and bought a new mouse, but when the new mouse had the same problem, I saw this article, then I tried turning off the addons one by one and saw that the problem was BetterAnchors.

Slightly related. If you use bartender and have the bars unlocked then input is only recogized on button release. Not a button press as people might be accustomed to.