Mouse left click auto releases

Ive been having this problem for a long time but it seems to get worse by day. When i try turn my camera by clicking and holding my left mouse button sometimes my mouse auto-release which makes me stop turning the camera out of nowhere, or even worse i lose the NPC/player that i was targetting, i know i can use sticky target but it should work normal without having to use that, anyone knows how to solve this problem? its really annoying in pvp especially. I do have got a new gaming mouse since a few months maybe something in the settings is wrong but i have no knowledge of that.

When it auto-releases, does it stay released or does it constantly switch between pressed and released state (even though you’re keeping it pressed)? Cause the latter is probably the “unintentional double click” issue.

I’ve fixed a mouse using this tutorial and didn’t have much trouble. Just have to take things slow and careful. The pieces are very small so it’s easy to misplace them.

I have similar issues, keys on my board don’t react or get double key strokes but also the mouse that doesn’t react or loses reaction when i keep it pressed. But the thing is sometimes it’s there and sometimes not and when i reboot it seems to be less.

I figured it was something in my USB controller (Rampage 5 MB, wich doesn’t really support my windows 10 LTSB) or maybe the logitech driver (since i notice the RGB settings on my keyboard are “stuck”). Or maybe just some weird IO thingy. tbh i never really checked my cpu and mem when it happens, so it could be something like that. But i don’t suspect it, since my memory and cpu are almost never full when i play wow.

Yesterday my mouse seemed to be out of control, so i removed all MODs and that seemed to work for now.

I went to the website and noticed more people with the same type of mouse complained, so i bought a new mouse of a different brand and now i don’t have the problem anymore, so i guess it was a hardwear problem

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.