Mouse movement cuts out

HI ALL! i have mouse SCIMITAR PRO RGB, i have problem with right click, in some point in game just start crazy, or stop work…
ADDON is PROB, for me FLYPLATEBUFFS addon , i like to use it, but, bcs of that addon my mouse start messt up… i just disable addon and thats works for me…
PS. When i enter in game i have msg disable addon or ignore, and when i go ignore, prob start for me…
So try to disable all addons and enable one by one and play with evry 10min, and than you know in what addon is prob.
Sorry about my eng, i hope you will understand me… PEACE!

1 Like

More bumps. It is not addon or hardware related. Even playing without addons doesn’t help. Also I gave my mouse 3 times for RMA due to this and problem still persists.

Hi guys this issue was driving me crazy. i remembered that i was trying to make a bartender action bar that was showing up and i left the proccess in the middle. it seems that this invisible action bar was in the way and the mouse clicks werent working. so my suggestion is to check your addons like this bartender or moveeverything

Unplayable.

same issue still happening both on US and EU game keep stopping and jerking when moving , if i press and hold one button its ok for a while then cursor starts flickering on screen

edit tried several different mice same effect only happens on wow and only if cursor is in centre of screen when i try to move, if cursor is at side top or bottom then no issues

Is this issue ever gonna get fixed? I’ve tried everything possible and it looks like this will be the bug that’s gonna keep me from being subscribed to this game anymore. One of the most annoying bug ever and looks like so many players have it, still blizzard cant fix this. It affects game play completely. These kind of bugs are the ones blizzard should fix first. Really disappointed.

Here’s how I got this fixed. I bought a new mouse.

Currently also experiencing the same issues.

Mouse works fine in Windows / all other games i play.
Simply cuts out during certain moments in WoW. Even with all addons disabled and playing without any for a few hours to test if that was the issue.

Only ‘‘fix’’ atm for me, is to restart WoW and do it that way.

I have a similar issue with my right mouse button.

No fix for it. I’ve disabled all addons, moved the Cache, WTF and Interface folders from the main folder and restarted the game and I still have issues the responsiveness of my right mouse button

Had this happen today and it won’t go away no matter what. Not that the game is garbage enough as it is right now, you get random mouse issues on top of all the problems that only occur in this game and have no fix whatsoever.

Got the same problem as soon as i start moving the camera is super slow with holding right mousebutton and for some reson it also lock the camera movment to left mouse aswell so the camera follows where ever i look. Its completly unplayeble atm.

This issue is happening now worse than ever only after the reset. It it almost impossible to heal with mouse-over macros whilst wrestling with my cursor or having it randomly jump to the other side of the screen or strafe away from the person I’m trying to target.

This happens every so often and It’s only in WoW, what is going on??

Got same problem, and just love that problem happen evetime on best m+ push weeks…

1 Like

I have the same problem. Just started when I entered mythic blackrock foundry… So is there any solve to this yet???

Every time.

No clue if this will work for you but my camera was acting weird, it would behave as if I was holding down the left mouse button when I was moving and moved my mouse around. Typing /console rawMouseEnable 0 worked for me.

That would be the different issue.

This happens to me too, mouse just stops moving or like if there is something blocking it in a direction. Can be forced through.

No addons, newly installed.
Same problem last time i played world of warcraft.
This only happens in wow.

Friend of mine has the exact same issue, only in wow (installed today)

We are not experiencing issues with addons. The mouse stutters and get stuck if you left-click/right-click targets stuff and then move it fast. This happens to a lot of people after the latest patch. Get this fixed, we can’t play right now.

Both issues are fixed for me on the PTR but I don’t know when they will patch it for Live.