Mouse Speed

Okay, ive opened bnet, downloaded new patch, logged in with the war within logo
and now

THE MOUSE is so fast i can’t move it properly :confused:
outside of wow it works normal, bnut in wow its way too fast, and the wow settings don’t seem to fix or change that…

anyone else ?

Check US forums, saw people talking about it there.

thanks, they had an obvious solution or 2

Good for you. Mine is slow af.

Do you have a link to said thread? Looked around a bit on the US forums and couldn’t find one, or the search function didn’t at least.

Have you unticked mouse sensitivity in Options > Controls > Mouse?

That’s what fixed it for me. Only available in game, not from the log in screen.

1 Like

ye, idk why if u search in the search bar “mouse” it doesn’t give u all the mouse options so nothing was changing, but if u go in interface and u get that unchecked it fixes it

There’s a search bar???

Oh, so there is! :rofl:

1 Like

Well doh. That was an easy fix then. But I had the same issue as Magegod that it wasn’t showing up when doing a settings search ingame for “mouse”.

And it wasn’t enabled yesteray, so guess it’s a new thing ^^

They must have changed something. I came back after couple of years and the slowest setting is too fast. Why do the companies have to be so careless? I don’t wanna try to make a mouse profile for WOW in Windows or anything like that. Even pressing the button to change DPI on my mouse is something i shouldn’t have to do. So many settings and they still mess the game up. Gah!

Devs, Make the minimum setting to make mouse go slower.