Mousing binding question

i have the razer naga trinity mouse so my question would be how do i bind skills from other actionbars to the buttons on the mouse like actionbar 5 which i have to the side of my normal bar ?

and also is t possible to bind 2 skills together in a macro or is that against tos ?

You bind keys in the “escape” key menu.

A lot of skills have a cooldown so you can’t cast one after the other and using the razer software to do it is against the rules. You can use a /castsequence macro to cast a spell each time you press the macro, you can put spells in order and each time you press the macro it will cast the next one in the list.

2 Likes

You can bind your Cooldown with Trinket if it has no global cooldown, then you can activate 2 spells at once. If you want to use 2 spells using only 1 button you can make castsequence, but then there will be one after another, not in the same time.

1 Like

thanks for the replies :smiley: now for another noob question lol iv never used trinket skills before so how would i do that

Simply pull your trinket to your action bar so there will be icon of trinket, and when you click it “ON USE” effect will apply to you ^^

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.