Mousver/target priority depending on ally/hostile

Greetings,

After much research I think I’ve come to the conclusion that what I want to do isn’t fully possible and will have to compromise somehow.

I’d like to create a macro where:

• Help spell + @Mouseover takes priority over the target if it’s an enemy but mousingover an ally.
    And viceversa;
  • Harm spell + @mouseover takes priority over the target if it’s an ally but mousing over an enemy.

For example; if my target is hostile Lightning Bolt will cast, but if I’m mousingover an ally it will cast Riptide - even if I’m still targeting the hostile.

Last, but not least, if I don’t have a target or mouseover, Riptide will cast on self.

I’m planning to use it for keys that already have assigned a modifier like shift or alt, therefore, I can’t allow those modifiers into the macro.
I’m trying to save macro space up because I’m dual spec.

This is as far as I think I’m able to go
#showtooltip [spec:1] Lightning Bolt; [spec:3] Riptide
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] Riptide; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Lightning Bolt; Riptide

Thanks a million!

That’s correct, just don’t hardcode the tooltip.

#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@player] [@mouseover,help,nodead] Riptide; [@mouseover,harm,nodead] [harm] Lightning Bolt; Riptide
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.