Moving and resizing the Vigor Bar

I realise this could well be a patchday problem, but I cannot for the life of me remember which UI feature or addon has broken…

Before this prepatch, I had resized the vigor bar, turned it vertical and removed the Blizzard art, so it was just a vertical column of circles. It was then moved alongside my vertical Micro Menu Bar

My first inclination was that my Bartender addon had been borked, but having updated it, all seems well

I realise that its not the end of the world, but I spent ages getting my UI just as I wanted it, now its not perfect lol

Any ideas?

Likely a WeakAura or BlizzMove would be my guesses.

Thanks for replying, but Blizzmove doesnt offer the frame changing abilities, and to be honest I find WeakAuras really complicated.

When I got to change the vigor bar previously it was a real eureka moment. Real simple and gave me exactly what I wanted

Its the sort of thing I would normally tinker around with Bartender to do, but it doesnt seem to offer an oprion to take control of the Encounter Bar…frustrating

Highly doubt it’s Bartender, they don’t even replace ExtraActionButton1 these days.

That said, I’m not turning up anything be it weakaura, addon, or a single other search result for a vertical vigor bar.

Do you have a screenshot of your full UI with it in vertical mode? Might give some insight into what addons you were running at the time. Can wrap the url in code tags, `url` or hit the </> button in the UI, if the forums don’t let you post links.

LOL well I updated some addons this morning (not including Bartender, WeakAuras or Blizzmove) and suddeny my VigorBar was back to being perfect again!

Blizz also did a server restart early this morning, so possibly something was hotfixed. Certainly not complaining, but would like to know how I changed the VigorBar in case it gets borked again in the future

Nice. I’d be curious to know the name of the addon that does it if you figure it out.

A weakaura for sure.

which addon did you use to change the shape of the vigor bar?

Found it! (Only after disabling all addons and then adding back one by one)

Turns out its a function of IceHUD. Theres an option under Module Settings and the Vigor Bar is right down the bottom

How I origianally found it, god only knows but defo is the option to take control of the vigor bar

Hope this helps…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.