Moving DK runes one by one

Is there any script/addon that would allow me to move the DK runes individually? I know of RuneHud but that only allows the movemnt of the runes in predefined pairs.

I’m the author of RuneHUD, I could probably rewrite it to move them individually, just give me a few minutes or so to test it out and I’ll upload a new version with the abillity to move them one by one.

Edit:
Uploaded to curse and wowinterface now so should be up as soon as they get approved on each site. I’ll look into making it part of the ingame options as well instead of manually editing the lua file but that will take much longer and need more testing so might take a while.

1 Like

Oh my, that is absolutely fantastic! Thank you, that’s very kind of you :slight_smile:

EDIT: I use an old HUD addon, can’t play without it anymore, but the rune system in it is less than ideal. Your update allowed me to rectify this situation, thanks again!

h ttps://imgur.com/a/ayZ5JSQ

No worries, I’ve just updated so you can change it in game and won’t have to redo the positioning with every update, but make sure to note down the positions you have now before updating since it will wipe it with this update (but not future updates) cause that seems to have taken at least a couple of minutes to get correct. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.