Moving to the US, don't want to restart from scratch

Hi everyone,

I’ve moved to the US recently and I’ve decided to play a little wow. It’s been a while. I’ve been on french EU server Archimonde since 2005 and today, the 6 hours difference is kind of challanging.

I don’t really want to be on NA server, it means restart from scratch, and I don’t want to abandon my old character and all I won during those last 19 years.

For you, would it be advantaging to move from Archimonde to a UK server and have 5 hours difference instead of 6 and maybe more players to play with during the night?

What do you think? Is that possible to find a US guild on UK servers maybe?

Thanks for you help.

I don’t see a reason to pay for realm transfer until ~
You could do research however on for example raider.io or wowprogress websites to search for EU guilds that fit your schedule. Do mind there will be some ms for you to connect EU servers (anything 100+ afaik).

In War Within the guilds will be able to invite players from other realms, no transfers needed.

I play far from the EU servers. MS can be a pain, but it’s mostly OK. Usually even if it’s 300-400 I don’t notice. But sometimes there are awful spikes or periods where it’s unplayable for an hour or so. I think if you want to do any serious raiding / PVP etc you’ll basically have to switch to US.