Multi-boxing Rules

Hey guys

I’m very curious about multi-boxing rules and terms.
I want know what cause that a multi-boxer get banned.
Plz I need complete article about it, if you help me i will appreciate that.

Good Luck.
Thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Dont think there is any tbh, but the norm when it comes to using multiple characters is that you dont use it to get an advantage in pvp ( bgs, arenas ect ) or run any botting script that makes the game play by itself ect

I know, im useless but i tried!

Pvp doesn’t work that well anymore after the follow being disabled.
The scripting is against ToS. It needs to be human input.

I’ll clarify the scripting a bit more. I’m not entirely sure, but if memory serve me right; The scripting where you control several characters with one key board is allowed.
Just no automated scripts.

Fully allowed in terms of TOS, though a lot of people argue its pretty much botting, to which i agree. But you know, more power to them.

as long as it doesn’t break the already mentioned ToS by being automated etc, blizzard wont do anything about it. they are getting two, three, four times the money for just 1 player. they will allow this till the cows come home.

it is annoying for non multiboxers though. tonight i was in nazmir watching a multi boxing hunter (4 hunters) with 1 monk tank (taunt totem) spaming one of the grind spots for the mount that drops in nazmir. that means less chance for me or other players grinding in such a spot.

i do find it a bit strange though that someone is willing to pay for 4 accounts every month and buy 4 copies of the game to be able to multi box. its their own money and they can do what they like but it seems like such a waste.

but yeah again, blizzard wont stop this while they’re getting all the $$.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.