Multi ce dps/tank looking for late night/weekend guild

Hello there! I’ll do you a favour and give you a quick TLDR: I’m a triple CE raider, due to IRL having to find a new guild for Shadowlands.
Currently based on Draenor, Horde (and would prefer to stay that way) but can move and playing a Ret but can reroll.
Leave your contact info here :slight_smile:

Hey man. Not sure if Daytime Raiding suits you, but Daylight Raiding Time are recruiting. We’re a previous CE guild, looking to expand our roster. DM me on Kikonez#4125 to have a chat. We’re just looking for a few more players to expand our roster. Current prog 10/10heroic, 2/10mythic.

Hey,

Our guild raids:
Sunday, 19:30 – 23:30 (Progression)
Monday, 21:30 – 23:30 (Farm)
Tuesday, 21:30 – 23:30 (Farm)

These are server time. Tuesday raids will be dropped each season once farm runs can be completed on Monday alone.

If this suits, please add me on discord, Acex#8137

Thanks.

Hey! We might be of interest to you, we are Alliance on Ravencrest but have a core team of raiders with previous Curve/Mythic experience. We raid Wednesday/Thursday 9-12pm Server time, outside of raids we organize many Mythic+ runs and Rated Battlegrounds. Our forum post with more details can be found here; New 2 Day Raiding Guild - Alliance - Ravencrest

If we sound like we might be a good home for you, please get in touch with Brukerr via Discord Brukerr#1325 or Battle.net Brukerr#2705

Hey mate we are late night guild on horde draenor if interested let me know I’d love to chat