Multi-Class LF M+ (Raid?) guild (English)

As it stands I just came back to WoW and want to be fairly active again, sadly with my new job I am unable to raid some of the prime days raidfs happen. (Wednesday, Saturdays and/or Sundays.) Because of this I want to just try and get more into M+ as that would fit me better, of course I’d love to still do raids, but I’m afraid I can’t actually make the times anymore.

I’m experienced in Mythic Raiding with Tanks , Healers and DPS. As I’ve did raids as Tanks and Healers non stop, I felt like I wanted to play something different so moved more towards DPS for this expansion. Of course I can also play as a Tank or a Healer if need arises but I’d much rather play something different this time around.

As I’m no longer up to a level of dedication as I used to be, I am not too strict with what I’m looking for, I just want something solid for M+ (and maybe even the possibility of running raids on NM and HC once in a while.) If you can offer this you got yourself a fairly dedicated player to add to your roster! (Plus I did like PvP but it has been several expansions sicne I last played and have no idea how much it has shifted since I last spammed Arena.

I have about every class except Demon Hunter, Monk, Shaman or Druid at 80, the rest is 70 and all Horde, i do have all classes at 70 for Alliance too, so it’s possible to swap anything out as you see fit, but I might need some help to get them up to pace for M+ if anything needs to change.

Horde = Kazzak
Alliance = Ravencrest

So you just wiped again and inspect the players around you, just to discover that they have blue gear and none speaks ingrish? Why punish yourself any longer? Join SaveCowEatPanda discord.gg/hrzF4ru and more details on [A][H] Europe [SaveCowEatPanda] 2011 International Gaming Community