Multi crafting & classic flying

I am pretty busy leveling some of my professions, but can’t helpe wondering, like with making metal bars, why we can not make multiple items of different kind at the same time? Since AH is overloaded with items or mats from all sorts, it would be nice if we can actually have the same kind of option for multi crafting, as with mining and making bars. For instance: I have BS for my main, recently got it on 100, but still am able to learn more. I understand it is done differently in DF, but it kind of get’s tedious, even if you let sink in next to the scams with crafting orders. So to be able to learn in a plaesent way without have to ignore list people, or simply to level and learn solol, some extend of multi crafting would be really nice. Hope you guys agree.

I am also wondering when we are able to classic fly in SL and DF. GM’s are logically not allowed to tell anything about it, but I have autism and find dragon flying to inaccurate and too fast and also a bit stressing when I want to land where I am aiming at. SL for me was the worst expansion ever, but I do want to finish stuff there and classic flying would actually bring me much joy, both in SL as in DF. It would also calm my stress and anxiety and have me keep on playing. It would mean a great deal to me, but I also chatted about it with some guildies and at least one of them said it was refhresing, but also a bit too much. Plus I think it could do a great deal in terms of lowering down the amount of lag I am still confronted with, but that must be a server thing I guess. I play Alliance, on Argent Dawn EU.

I hope I made myself clear enough for you to understand my suggestions and curiosity to possible upcoming content.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.