Multi role player seeking a home

Hey to all,

Due to my guild on the brink of disbanding due to members lack of interest in the game and raid logging, I have made the decision to look elsewhere.

Been on and off since vanilla days evenly split between factions so no preference there, can play any role and most specs. Looking for the below:

• Plenty keys of all levels

• Happy to raid early mythic, already have AotC this tier

• Times ending no later than 23:00 server

• No unfair rules or cliques

• Strong social aspect - this is a priority!

• 2 raid days maximum

Ran HC raid plenty times this tier on various toons and willing to step up difficulty, more information can be discussed through Discord chat.

Hello there mate.Add Sindarta#8038 on discord and lets discuss :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, I am only 9/9 HC. My current main is a MW Monk, I’m not keen on both transferring and faction changing for a guild before actually trying content with that guild.

I main on Silvermoon Alliance currently with some horde scattered across servers. Ideally looking for a guild that is on the brink of starting early Mythic.

We are currently 4/9M and looking to add a few exceptional raiders.We can have a trial on heroic run and see how it goes.

Hey there , you still on the lookout for new guild ?
I think were a good match, so if youre interested in knowing more. You can contact me on discord
Andeey#9023

Or check out our guild recruitment post.
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/purgatorium-recruting

Hello there,

Our mythic team is currently looking for more teammembers, you can find all about us here

If any of those roles look interesting to you, feel free to contact me and we can have a chat :slight_smile:

Kind regards

Keata

Hey there! Are you still seeking a guild? If so our guild is currently recruiting a few dps for Mythic progression. We are based on Silvermoon and currently 3/9M.

We raid wed/sun 20:00-23:00 ST

There’s a good group of players active most days pushing keys between raids.

If this sounds like something you’d like to know more about drop me a message on discord mammoth6191

Hello there!:wave:t2: .
Aged is an Alliance guild based on Ravencrest EU. We’re a guild that aspires flexibility, support and incusion.

We raid once a week (Sunday 8pm - 11pm ST) and have a really good community (both in-game and on Discord). Please take a look at our forum post and see if this is something that interests you.

We look forward to meeting you! :star_struck:

Direct contact:
B-net: Elu#21957
Discord: _elu

Best,
Evì (GM of Aged)

Hiya! feel like you would belong in our guild and happy to discuss and see if that’s the case! add me on Discord, fourtea