Multibillion company promise btw!

Before the season started the mutibillion company promised nomatter which set will be voted that they will be balanced!Thanks to that multibillion company promise now we got every bracket dominated by Holy Priests and Pres Evokers.I bet they wont make a single balance change untill TWW.It will be so fun to play for next 4 months(whole season 4).Thanks alot for the promise and all the balance changes,great job btw!

2 Likes

Maybe they were talking about PVE balance :joy:

They were defo talking about PvE balance.

“Cries in ret paladin” (the pvers voted in the crappiest pvp set while there was an absolutely amazing choice for pvp)

1 Like

There is no Balance in PvE also,Mages/Spriests/Rdruids and DH tanks dominate M+ harder than Hpriest and Pres Evokers do in PvP

It’s too early for them to adress it, ppl are undergeared, meta might shift still.

It wont,its all about tier sets which i pointed already,people knew which ones gonna be broken and which ones gonna be poor even before they had tier sets.If people know that and if Blizzard promise to balance tier sets how can this slide just like that?!?

Simple. Game was and will never be balanced. They can and might balance it a little bit, but you will never get to a point, where people don’t just stack spec xyz cause it’s just better than everything else.

They might balance the game a bit around PvE, once most people got like full gear, but that’s about it. We are in next expac waiting room. There’s probably like 3 people left working on retail, rest of the team is already assigned to future expacs or w.e. other game modes they work on.

Beware PVE buffs incoming that will make more stuff broken

I am glad SV doi g not great in raids, but decent in PvP, hope pve buffs sneak true

Multitrillion* $ company :melting_face:

1 Like