Multiboxers in SoD

I am currently leveling 10 Shamans in 2 groups, all done policy conform, manually done. Lot’s if clicking but still fun :slight_smile:

I streamed this and it is weird how people are abusing the report system (and publicy yelling to report me) even after showing them the Blizzard Bluepost that Multiboxing is allowed and that I am streaming this live and explain how it is done.

I get why people may dislike the Multiboxing concept, but it is in the game since 2005 and it can absolutely be done legit and without ANY Software ot Tools.
Just use the follow and assist Macros, that’s all you need.

Usually I am helping people ingame, I heal them, prevent them from dying.
I don’t take their mining nodes or flowers. I don’t tag their mobs. I am doing all I can to not interfere anywhere. I help them finishing the Elite quests.

Some players are curious, chill and ask how I am doing that Multiboxing stuff, yet still I get some toxic replies and hate as well. It is what it is.

I stream this and do video guides for Multiboxing in WoW Dragonflight, WoW Classic WOTLK and Season of Discovery on Seancool Youtube. :slight_smile:

and its legit for you ?? attak free trought wall with 5(or may be 10 or 20 ) it’s like pay to win gg

lets be honest, nobody doing multi boxing is playing the characters individually.
they all use the banned software.
report them just in case.
if they aren’t cheating and they actually play their characters legitimately, they won’t get banned, but if they are (which is highly likely) they’ll get clapped.

1 Like

multiboxing is just stupid, not sure why blizz aint doing much there against it