Multiboxing

If multiboxers are allowed, there is no reason that bots are not allowed.

They have the same impact on the game, and they are the same sub money for blizzard.

3 Likes

No they dont . There is no way you can compare the avg multi boxer to a bot.
Avg boxer has 10 chars
Avg botter is running a guild of atleast 100+ chars on biggest realms earning millions were as as a boxer has to sleep eat dtink bathroom work all types of things and doesnt wreck the system at all but just assume things which they dont understand sadly.

They both have unfair advantage over normal players, and they are both negative for wow = same impact.

2 Likes

You can have your view im just saying that you are misinformed how such things work.

I am running around atm farming mogs and doing all the world quests… if anything I help others… so tell me how do I have any impact on you??

The same as multiple bots farming mogs, raids, quests, gold.
How do the bots have any impact on others?

I farm mogs for myself… I dont sell anything on the ah.

1 Like

Stop with your mindless vendeta she’s boxing for her own fun she’s not hurting the game at all I get it you think all multiboxers are bad but Anna is a living proof boxing can be used for entertainment and not in malicious purposes.

1 Like

You don’t do that doesn’t mean other multiboxers don’t do that.
And in fact the advantage is the reason why people multibox.

If a world quest mob rewards 100g and takes a normal player 1 mins to kill, it takes a group of 5 multiboxer/bots 1/5 of the time to kill it and gives 5 times the gold.

Multiboxer contribute to gold inflation exactly the same way as bots.

Blizzard do not view one person controlling five accounts any different to five people playing together.

1 Like

Blizzard’s view doesn’t change the fact that multiboxers affect the game exactly the same way as bots: big advantage in farming efficiency compared to normal 1 char players.

1 Like

People also form farming trains

1 Like

Only in warmode were they can 1 shot you but at the end of the day they paye 10 x montly sub and most are mog and mount collectors anyways

1 Like

Ita an option to you too ,to do the same thing.

How do you define what is “good fun” and “malicious purposes”?
How do you know all multiboxers are the same as her?

How do you know the bots are not playing for their own fun?
What if they think making fast gold in game is fun, and they don’t think it affect you?

1 Like

Exactly my point :grin::+1:.

You know bots are paying subs too. Bots can say exactly the same thing to you.

Don’t put words in my mouth I never said that and I know for a fact that Anna is a good multiboxer I play with her most of the time and she uses her boxing to farm mounts and transmog she never ever abuses it.

1 Like

Five times the repair bill and all the other costs too…

I am an ex multi boxer and you are ill informed and listened to one to many myths sorry to say.