Multiboxing

I am betting many bots are hacked accounts or stolen details.

You are correct he’s being weird and accusing every multiboxer of the same evil deed while some play for fun with no I’ll intent on anyone.

2 Likes

Why do you even think there is myth in multiboxers? It is so clear.
Everyone has seen them in wow, everyone knows how they are, and that they are allowed by Blizzard.

End of discussion right there no need for more rage whatever you respond to me I’m not going to answer further good day sir.

1 Like

I have no rage here. I am pointing out multiboxers affect the game the same way as bots.

On the contrary, you are defending multiboxers for no real reasons.

But they dont though they just assume . Hardly any of the boxers i know use the AH . The raw gold they pick up goes towards tokens for subs mats the pick up are usually vendor items they harm nobody. They cant go afk on follow in bgs anymore as thats broken and they dont flood AH like bots do .
Now unless you are trolling me or going out of your way to be obtuse you are being wrong about all boxers good night.

1 Like

He is my best mate and we have a lot of fun together… sometimes I run dungeons with my 3 dps while our other guildy tanks and heals.

Bots never stop, there is zero human interaction, the farming never stops. I however have a family and need to sleep, there is no way I can be on the same scale as a bot like ever.

I am defending them because from personal experience playing with one duh and that person didn’t abuse it and for a year I have observed it.

1 Like

I am so lazy I actually buy a token or 2 each month to fund my alt habit on top of subs.

Ive got to the point were me,Puny,you and Hali have explained to him the massive difference and its gone above his head we all know you and others dont harm the system compared to 24/7 bots.

2 Likes

I’m out of likes but here’s one :+1::hugs:.

2 Likes

Silliest post in thread - showing again how illiterate some people are and cannot make difference between the two. At this stage I have started to take such posts as trolling. This is getting exhausting, really.

2 Likes

I think its good fun and a nice challange doing dungeons therefore i run a 5 man multibox mostly to se hav high i can get and i farm mats to level my proffesions, don’t really care about farming gold:)

1 Like

Multiboxers are good for completing quests like Against Overwhelming Odds, last night I killed 9 geeks twice 9+9=18 in 1 min. Apparently multibox software finds its way to the corpse automatically since those geek druids came back again while I was there.

Nope it can’t automate. That would be a bot… or just a boxer using the built in follow feature in the game.

1 Like

So maybe there are multiboxers getting benefit of bot softwares, perhaps some new version has new features.

So you kill them then they come back to their bodies and they are a bot for sure?

Sounds like a boxer to me :woman_shrugging:

No boxer is gonna pay for that many accounts to bot and lose all they paid.

This is plain logic and remember people don’t always act by using their logic :smiley:

True sadly not all of them use logic and common sense and sadly they screw themselves over but some multiboxers are good and they wouldn’t cheat like that knowing full well they may lose their accounts :thinking:.

As a boxer, if anyone uses any sort of bot software, they should be banned. them being boxer or not is irrelevant.