Multiclasser - Looking for a Guild [Horde] EU

Hey hey,

About 3 months ago stopped hardcore raiding at Jaina, had to sort some IRL stuff out. Finally came back but looking for something a little more relaxed. Loving mythic plus at the moment but wouldn’t mind getting involved with some raiding again! Currently based on Twisting Nether EU

Feel free to hit me up for a chat!

Bnet - Aries#1327
Discord - Aon#0949

Hi there! I don’t know if a realm chance is something you’d be up for, but we might be a guild for you :slight_smile:

We’re , on Bladefist/Frostwhisper/Zenedar. Our current progress is 7/9 and 1/2 heroic, and we like to have focused but fun raids. We’re a very social guild, who like to do stuff together like Mythic plus, transmog, social events and all sorts, and we have an active discord!

If you’re interested! feel free to add me on bnet, I’m GillRLister#2659

All the best!

Hey.

Im the GM of a horde guild on Stormscale. We’re 9/9HC BoD and moving into crucible of storms.
We’re looking for 1 full time healer and several ranged dps (but that doesnt mean we’re not taking melee :slight_smile:).

We raid thursday and sunday from 8:30pm to 11pm server time.

If you fancy a chat then add me on battlenet

Riddesu#2266

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:
Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++
Heroic COS 1/2
Heroic BOD 9/9
Mythic BOD 1/9
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed - Open For Mythic +
Melee - Shammy - Wind Walker Monk
Ranged - Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy
Healer - resto shammy- Holy paladin

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Windy86#2593 -Guild Affairs /Recruitment/Community Assistant. larryfield#4235 - Council/Raid Assist/Community Assistant.
Magica#2865 - Healing Officer/Council/
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team

hi there
undaunted is a newly formed horde guild on kazzak. we have some experienced players in the ranks we are looking for dedicated raiders who are willing to put effort into raids every week to fill our raid roster and clear future content.
We do high M+ key runs throughout the week and also help newer lvl 120’s gear up ready for raid content. we also accept social members or new people that are wanting to start to raid.
Our raid times are currently
saturday 20:00-23:00
monday 20:00-23:00

if you are interested please contact me on bnet deadkiller#21657

Greetings!

You sound like the sort of person we would be happy to ‘adopt’! I am Guild Master of Battle Scars, based on Twisting Nether. We’ve existed since 2017 (Nighthold progress) and have had a steady first wing Mythic progress until BfA.

Several people decided to take a break, so we’re attempting to revive our roster to get back to good old days and progress some more again without needing to pug. We’re a great, chill community with all kinds of people. We do M+ together on off-days often, do old transmog runs… anything, as long as we’re having fun.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we would be happy to have you and any of your friends if they want. :slight_smile:

Battlenet: Joséphine#2827
Discord: Jo (Joséphines)#7387

If I’m not mistaken, I’ve added you on Battlenet. :slight_smile: