Multiple bugs

Hi there,

After patch I’m experiencing different bugs.

• Out of memory crashes ( I haven’t changed anything to my software or hardware)
  • Your hardware is not supported errors ( which is strange because I’m playing as of right now with same hardware)
  • Battle.NET put me in queue < 1 min queue time… I waited for 15 minutes, then I restarted it and I can log in immediately. I don’t have a lot of time to play and I still pay full fees, and then I also need to wait in queue is a litte bit… too much?

Hello Elvenbloed,

Thanks for the details. You have different problems here, for the game crashes, the following article should be helpful :

About the Battle.net app, you can try to remove all its traces before reinstalling it without changing its default install location.

If you’re still having problems, please submit a ticket with your diagnostic files, our teams will be able to do some checks.

I am out been having out of memory errors since last patch. My machine has 32GB of ram and since I started getting this error I made sure WoW was the only thing running and I am still facing this issue. I am running an AMD Ryzen 9 7900 with AMD 6900 XT GPU. Before 10.2 I never had this issue so must be something new with this patch.

There’s a thread about people with AMD GPU’s right here.

Video driver crash in World of Warcraft with AMD video cards (7900 XTX) on DirectX 12 - Support / Technical Support - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.