Multiple classes 439-443 LF new guild

Hi

I am currently looking to break back into mythic raiding and am seeking a late / later night raid guild with 2 raid days a week max.

Have been playing since TBC and have raided at all levels during my time from casual to hardcore 5 days a week to mythic until recent tiers.

Currently been raiding the last couple of tiers in a 1 day heroic only guild but i am looking to return to the more competitive raiding scene (we have achieved curve every tier easily)

I have pugged the 1st 3 bosses in TEP in Mythic mode on multiple chars every week

I run 2 accounts (yes i know addiction is bad) and have the following classes available to apply with

Paladin Prot 441 ilevel 66 neck - ret O/S same level
Havoc DH 442 - 65 neck
Ele shaman 436 62 neck
Rogue 433 65neck
Warrior Prot 436 65 neck (fury o/s 432)
Bremaster 435 66 neck

If you are full on tanks i am happy to DPS on any of my chars

I enjoy M+ although my rio score is only 1200 or so as we do not push keys and just get the weekly chest done - this is an area i would enjoy pushing on.

What you can expect from myself

High experienced player from all tiers
Drama free
100% attendance or as close to as possible
Sociable
Focussed and always prepared for raids

Anyway enough rambling leave me a message here with any relevant links

Funky

Hi there,

If you are still looking for a raiding guild, and would be ok with dpsing, on kazzak are currently 3/8 mythic with ash on 4% - we are currently looking to strengthen our core team with one more dps range ideally but melee would be considered.

We are raid on

wed & sun 8 - 11 ST for mythic
and thurs for HC clears for socials / raiders for fun

If you would like to know more about us, please feel free to add me to bnet or discord

bnet - emmi2014#2825
discord - airiain#4406

Hi! When you say later night - how late do you mean? Anyway, I am one of the officers for Wrath of Wisdom on Shadowsong (Alliance side). We’re a semi-casual guild that has gotten curve and about a quarter to a third of the kills on mythic on every tier since legion. We also regularly clear 10+ and even 15+ keys. Feel free to look us up on wowprogress or raiderio. We have a strong sense of community, and theres usually people online doing stuff at almost any time of the day. If this sounds interesting, feel free to add me on bnet at arythm1a#2722. Hope to hear from you!