Music Thread 🎶 (Part 1)

Care lyrics i am more how it sounds.

1 Like

If i where there and at a hardstyle rave. I would love this xP Sadly I am not.

I am gonna drink some water now and chill out a little bit. You should too:b or the whole day might be lost!

Gives Muba a bottle of Voldunai Cacti water (Side effects: Might induce mild to severe tripping… Drink with care)

1 Like

U right about water.

I am going bg now, have a good one, maybe x1 last song before i leave :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

Good song + girl is hot.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hey when’s the last time any of you here listened actively to any new music? Not a dig or an insult but a genuine question.

Back in 2015 there was a study, though not necessarily academic in nature, that looked at spotify data for the listening habits of the average american. It concluded that on average the people surveyed stopped consuming or returning to new music around their early 30s for one reason or another.

With that in mind here’s the debut single of a band that I’ve recently had the pleasure of seeing live, as well as a recorded set from 2022.

Ellipsis…

1 Like

not often i look for new stuff the above isnt my thing tbh

this is the latest band i fount recently

If you’re a fan of wet leg then I guess my recommendations would be Horsegirl and and Porridge Radio

1 Like

Not that long ago. Like an hour ago ^^
Mostly listen to new stuff through spotify, Got a couple of those algorithm searches and a couple of macros adding songs based on my data to a playlist (and of course sptfy discover) which I go through every week and if I find something I like I add it to the collection.
And if I find something I really like or find very intriguing I do more deep dive on the band and its members. See what else they’ve been in, where they got their sound inspiration from etc.

Also check out some youtube channels from time to time that mainly shuffle through the vast swamp of music.

I gotta say. There are a lot of bands and songs out there and most of them aren’t particularly good or interesting. :confused:
But sometimes you do find something special. Not often but sometimes. ^^

music tax:

1 Like

They kicked me from guuiild kinda sad,

I was talkint joke.

I am frost dk rank 10 this is how i roll check :smiley:

shame this band aren’t around anymore

Way more languages in europe than just english:P

1 Like

many :slight_smile:

heathens :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSi6T5105A0