Music Thread 🎶 (Part 1)

first scooter song heard and to this day cant associate them to any other and its still good :joy:

Na Na Na Na Na

1 Like

Scooter was freaking huge in estonia during the turn of the millennium. It was everywhere, even I had cassette tapes of their songs. Kids in school were all going like “How much is the fish?” It was a different time, we even had our own copycat band here named “Caater”

2 Likes

Yeah, that song made them popular. BTW, song is based on Bretonic folk song “The song of the cider”

1 Like

wiki wiki wild will smith

this one

this is also music to my ears so yt algo is mostly just sounds of old cars :joy:

No, original song is on Breton Celtic language. Yes, Germans made song based on original song ,but that version is associated with not so nice things.

1 Like

all music seem to be remake or influenced by something if you think of it :smiley:

1 Like

this could easily do for a cruise around country on a nice day ^^

https://youtu.be/Amw7GdSGxCI

Humee Hum Brahm Hum - YouTube

1 Like

Today’s 6th of June so…

2 Likes

it is too warm and there is cactus and desert in ur mind :cactus: :desert: :sunny:

1 Like

i cycled to cafe named günther in estonia from lohusalu and tried explain this song to them after asked if the place named after this artist, they didnt know who so have to explain these lyrics ofc, tbf after 3 weeks on a boat i didnt mind talk with some girls :smiley:

even ziqo jamming it mop era idk how they work there and dont know who is günther!

It’sa my time to link a also :smiley:

1 Like

Hitman best :smiley:

when the old aussie geezer stay back to slow the enemy approach so the yung punk can run back to boat before bombardment I die

1 Like