Music Thread 🎶 (Part 1)

20C is too warm so we pray for rain :cactus: :desert:

Climate change is a leftist thing to care about… You can’t be a right winger and care about climate change at the same time. An invisible wall will knock you back and kill you if you do. :x

i have no idea what are these winge, i am finnish from the land of 1000 lake and swamps :'D

but it is too warm, i hope we dont reach critical with 30 like last or the country goes full latin again

You will get an idea soon enough. When even our tempered north becomes tropical and can sustain palm trees and have sharks visiting our waters!

1 Like

new zealand dude were chilling on same cabin on coast some years ago he ask if there is sharks in the baltic sea

maybe in future who knows :man_shrugging:

I for some reason… thought you where from finland xD I now realize I have no idea where i got that from.

maybe it is the rally english

But wait so… your from new zealand. And you play on the EU servers? Am i taking crazy pills? Aren’t there better servers to go to for that far away?

the commitment and plan just to get working cable for mother so they also can enjoy freedom tv!

1 Like

Well I’ll be damned

na there was some dude from new zealand who wandered on same cabin i was on finland at coast and guy was alright so we hang and drank some beers and talk about random stuff with everyone there. he was concerned if we have sharks in the water cos in his country everything kills u if u step out

1 Like

Well… Have a late. Wecome to to the EU side of the fence after party xD enjoy our ups and downs and insanity at your leisure!

20C too warm for north so we go full latin now :cactus: :desert: hermanos amigos

1 Like

Hitman song was always a big movie.

can u imagine it electric

1 Like

Avatar - Relaxing Music and Ambience of Pandora - William Maytook - YouTube

-white noise-

Metal does it better every time.

yuge pike from tuonela river

1 Like