Music Thread đŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUMuDWDVd20 Alice Coltrane - Turiya And Ramakrishna

Here is some retro 8-bit acid house inspired psytrance:

1 Like

For over a decade, a band that was hugely massively one of the most emotional Rock Bands i used to hear in times of Wotlk, Cata. Times of Grace, went MIA with music. But now they are back! and in 2 Fridays (Same day as Powerwolf release their Call of the Wild, and Cover of their old songs from various Artists New, Compilation Albums)

They are releasing their next Album for first time in over a decade. I am currently listening to their new singles they have published online for the Album. The first one sounds magnifent! really hits your emotions hard!

There is 2 more singles to go as i write this i listen to next, if i like them i will post them as well.

So i will probably edit this post.

The Burden of Belief

Rescue

1 Like

Born of Osiris New Full Album - Angel or Alien Playlist

Gonna listen to the songs from the Album they haven’t published as Music Videos in one of the next few hours as i type this.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q86g1aop6a8 Aphex Twin - Stone In Focus

1 Like

Ready to start the day now.

4 Likes

same here, tuesday here we go

1 Like
1 Like

The grand old man of rock - in his 70s aand still pumping out amazing tunes. Ladies, gentlemen and gnomes I give you the legendary Alice Cooper

2 Likes

Something like this while playing pvp:

1 Like
1 Like

man i love his music hahaaha xD

1 Like

Doo doo do doo!

Although this is still my favourite cover of Baby Shark

And something for tonight:

3 Likes

Right click on the clip - “Copy Video Url” :slight_smile:

Good times.

2 Likes

I will tey but in the past i could do it yet i lost the priviliege and this time i wasn’t banned ( cross fingers ) Aphex Twin - Stone in Focus really does help an hour or before sleep.

1 Like

Didn’t know what to expect, was not disappointed :grin:

2 Likes
1 Like

Usually either some Eric Gales or whatever i need to learn
Currently this.