Music Thread đŸŽ¶ (Part 1)

1 Like

Totally recommend checking out the entire album if weird French black metal tickles your fancy.
“L’Ordure Ă  l’état pur”
Masterpiece

1 Like

Bonus Patrick Swayze in the video.

3 Likes
Roadhouse!
2 Likes

robot lady in the video!

3 Likes
Metropolis!
2 Likes

Ooooohh That Lovecraft music hit me right in the soul.

As for me, I listen to stuff like Eurobeat’s spitfire :+1:
Dragon ball also has some good music for most occasions.

1 Like
1 Like

Oonts Oonts Oonts :notes:

2 Likes

PW’s new album released last Friday, and althrough i personally don’t like alot. I thought Sacrament of Sin was wayyy better overall.

Theres still a few Track on Call of the Wild i like. But SoS is just overall heavier (which is my kind of jam usually in general) and i prefer it more due to this.

Still i know some folks in this thread is Fan of PW like myself, so if fellow other PW fans haven’t heard their new album. Your taste might differ to mine on their newer Album. But i will share it regardless.

Their Compilation Album with a bunch of Known, other Artists compared to their Compilation back from SoS. Has some interesting covers of their some of their Songs from SoS and older Albums However. I only like the last one with Jari. But not much more else. Should still check it out regardless, it’s more decent than CotW was to me atleast.

In other Upcoming Rock Artists news. Iron Maiden is back! their next Album is Out September 3 2021. I checked out their newests Single which i will also post in this Post. And it’s okay, but nothing special.

1 Like

Hugely My Playlists Link also with the past 6+ months of Artists Music, New, Older ones.

Didn’t like Blood & Water at all.

But MMF next new single i like awhole lot more!

:metal: :metal: :metal: :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

even more fun listening to this when ripped.

1 Like
1 Like

Times of Grace Newest album in over a 8+ years i forgot to post. Which also released last Friday, same day as Powerwolf’s Call of the Wild and Missa Cantorem released.

There is alot of amazing new songs they have made on this new Record imho. Already added a couple to a new playlist, of my playlists :roll_eyes: :grinning: :grin:

Good old Lemmy tonight

3 Likes

Yeah, sounds like the Brave New World album version 2.0, although why the heck remodel Eddie as a Samurai???

1 Like

No idea dude haha. I honestly couldn’t tell you, weird decision through i agree with you in. Indeed.