<Mutiny> - HORDE | EU-FLAMELASH

Welcome to the Mutiny
We are a group of UK based players from WoW / other MMO’s coming together to create a fun and progressive guild in Classic.

We want to bolster our ranks, so far our internal core that moved to classic together consists of 20 players, we are now looking for YOU!

Our intentions for the first few months of Classic:

• Help each member to get to level 60
  • PvP ~ nominate certain dates and times to be online and create groups for open world pvp
  • Gearing up in lvl 60 dungeons
  • Group content to be done from 7PM GMT onwards and can last until late
  • Discord set up, upon invite you will be sent the link

We are all natural born PVPers however will obviously be wanting to gear up via doing raids and dungeons.
We are here for a good and fun time, so come with a tin foil hat on and expect some banter.

Most of us are 25-35 but we welcome all ages that come with a mature and progressive brain to further our guilds stature and clear content in both a PVP and PVE environment.

Please message me ingame or leave a name in this post so i can contact you ingame

I will update the thread as we close our search for members or require certain classes. ALL WELCOME AT THE MOMENT

Thanks
@Presti =]

@Presti ingame to chat =]

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.